Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis default landing craft speech

MystykNinja

Hi all! 

I've been playing Warframe since around 2015, and since the release of Octavia and being able to select the music playing in the background while in your landing craft, Ordis' interjections and random ramblings come off a bit out of place.

At first when you obtain your first warframe it makes sense but once you get over it a couple times  it gets old real quick ,especially when I'm enjoying the Warframe soundtrack. I think I've seen other Tenno like myself have him on mute except when he's talking in a quest.

I don't hate Ordis but I think some tidying of his script would be appreciated when in the landing craft. I love the comedy of his "Bipolar" rants in quests and missions as well as his cheeky comments in the Arsenal/Foundry.

Thanks for hearing me out on this!

Be safe Tenno 😎

I do think it would be nice if he got more lines slowly as you went along, referencing some past events. It'd broaden the variety at least.

That said:

11 minutes ago, MystykNinja said:

"Bipolar" rants in quests

I'd suggest getting all the cephalon fragments and searching with your cursor over the pictures. That unlocks Ordis's backstory, and it explains that his 'bipolar' is something quite different and more tragic.