The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sibear lacking damage

The Sibear isn't a very good weapon, so it makes sense that the Riven DIsposition is a 5 out of 5. So my question is, why is it when I put my (128.7% Critical Chance and 130.8% Status Chance) Riven mod it barely does an increase in the stats. The base Critical Chance and Status Chance on the Sibear is (15.0% Critical Chance and 10.0% Status Chance) and when I add my Riven the stats change to (34.3% Critical Chance and 23.1% Status Chance). I can understand if melee weapons work differently than secondaries and primaries but why is it when I add my Shaku Riven which also has a Riven Disposition of 5 its stats increase higher than my Sibear! but the Status is significantly lower. The base Status Chance on the Shaku is (25.0% Status Chance) My Riven has an (84.5% Status Chance increase) and when I add the Riven it jumps from (25.0% Status Chance to 46.1% Status Chance). Which still isn't a lot but it gives 8% more Status Chance than my Sibear. That is something Id love to be explained to me. To Reiterate my problem, if you're going to make up for the lack of stats on a weapon with Riven mods why not stick to it. Personally it feels like you guys are more concerned about the damage buffs on primaries and secondaries versus melees. Just because you gave us Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds that doesn't mean you should just completely disregard melee weapons all together. They're great mods and all but what if people don't want to keep putting in forma 24/7 just to add them or what if people are incapable of getting these mods to lack of drop chance or lack or platinum? Do you want them to spend money on plat? Well what if they aren't as fortunate as others to spend money on a video game. I feel like you guys need to invest more time into these things. I really love the idea of the weapon but if its not getting the job done why use it when I have plenty more that can. Id appreciate an explanation or a response calming you'll resolve the problem. 

-BD

2 hours ago, (PS4)blackdragon131 said:

I can understand if melee weapons work differently than secondaries and primaries

But they don't?

Low stats getting a high % buff will still not give you extreme stat boosts, that's only natural.

Mind, you most certainly have a point in that Sibear (and many other weapons) are underwhelming,
but feedback like that belongs in, you know, the Feedback section, not Bug Reports.