Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo.... Void Tables Are Fixed, Right?

Tartanu

Between me and another guy and 10 of our void runs since the hotfix (survival/exterminate), we got

5 Dakra Prime Handle

3 Mag Prime Helmet

1 Mag Prime BP

1 Latron Prime Stock

You know, we're going to have to need a lot more to go on than just DE's word that things are fixed.  How have other people's luck been since the hotfix?  Similar results or just extraordinarily bad luck for us?

Edited by niekaa

Got Mag systems and Dakra blade since the hotfix.

I would say that Forma now has a reasonable drop rate on T3 void keys but you won't find it on T2 anymore.

Wow, this just makes their apology look half assed and pathetic.  I had a feeling they would use this opportunity to "meet us halfway," and no doubt we can expect more of this in the future.  Given the rate of T3 key drops and the difficulty of completing them, anyone who isn't in a clan might as well get the lube ready.

This is just the latest iteration in a long history of player base skinner boxing--nerf the rates and see how much we can take; and then say you're restoring the status quo except with numerous, unmentioned stealth nerfs.

570 hours and ~60 dollars sunk in this game telling you you might as well shove that 50 plats back you-know-where.

Edited by niekaa

Given the rate of T3 key drops and the difficulty of completing them, anyone who isn't in a clan might as well get the lube ready.

Just do a survival mission to the 15min mark because it has a far better chance of giving you a t3key then doing any defense map.

Edited by LazyKnight

Wow, this just makes their apology look half assed and pathetic.  I had a feeling they would use this opportunity to "meet us halfway," and no doubt we can expect more of this in the future.  Given the rate of T3 key drops and the difficulty of completing them, anyone who isn't in a clan might as well get the lube ready.

This is just the latest iteration in a long history of player base skinner boxing--nerf the rates and see how much we can take; and then say you're restoring the status quo except with numerous, unmentioned stealth nerfs.

570 hours and ~60 dollars sunk in this game telling you you might as well shove that 50 plats back you-know-where.

I guess this is exactly why I had this awful feeling that this wasn't over. So let's get this right unless someone rubs in their faces proof from datamining they wont check or admit to anything.

Like I stated before. I don't care about tossing us plat, mats, mods, etc. Fix the drop rate and post the spreadsheet. Right now I'm just wondering how many more bullets DE's feet can take.

DE stop with the appeasements and half truths. You've made forma an integral part of this game. Sure my clan has no issues completing any key in a 2-4man group. However, what you just did made it impossible for the little guy out there.

DE stop with the appeasements and half truths. You've made forma an integral part of this game. Sure my clan has no issues completing any key in a 2-4man group. However, what you just did made it impossible for the little guy out there.

And that's the main thing.  Sure, I could wait until my clan comes online to run these T3 keys I got, but any fool can see how this is just KILLING the game.  Steamgraph shows that this game's numbers have declined about 40-50% since the peak in May, and these changes are just making it harder for people to get into this game.

Right now, because of some essential mods that might as well be rare drops (serration, hornet strike) and some mods which do not drop AT ALL anymore (gunslinger), a lot of newbs hit a wall somewhere around Earth and have no idea why.  New players are burning out long before they even have a chance to sniff the higher level content.

Edited by niekaa

Its already been datamined. There really isn't much difference. Just items were jumbled around.

read much?  things are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better...  all im seeing in clan chat is. omg i got forma, or dakra blade, or boar reciever.  what more do you want?  Rng will always be rng. 

Fixed for ya.

Give it at least a few days before assuming the worst from DE. They know the info is being data mined again and I can't believe they would be foolish enough to do something sneaky that would be caught almost immediately.

Edited by LazyKnight