Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Active Ghost clan Looking for Active and large Alliance

KIREEK

Hello, I'm the clan warlord of an active clan called - Black Paper - and i am looking for an active and large alliance that i can be part of, so that my clanmates can interact incase players in the clan aren't around.

I want mature behavior and by this i mean i don't want childish behaviors left and right, i don't want a 4chan channel, i want something decent.

I do not want an alliance that engages directly or inderectly with exploits, cheats, RLT or selling accounts, while i was never part of such alliance i just want to make sure i won't be exposing my clanmates to something that may compromise the accounts, i don't want to join only to leave shortly after

Having a public discord is a bonus but not mandatory

Please send me your proposals, how many clans are in the alliance, tell me a litle bit about the general activity, why i should pick your alliance and what is the general working of the alliance, for example my current alliance requests warlords to be active in discord, maybe your alliance also has.

If your alliance  is the alliance of a particular big clan, please mention said clan. (this is because some clans engage in exploits for events for example, leading to banwaves, don't want to join an alliance that has the same kind of leadership as the clan)

EDIT:

I found an alliance.

Archived