Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding buying Prime Access while on Vacation

ArchangelusAlpharius

Question

Hi fellow tenno,

I was wondering, since Wukong Prime came out today, if he is safe to buy in another country. I live in the US, but I'm currently in Mexico on vacation. I want to get my hands on Wukong Prime Access, but I'm not sure if it might result in a ban, since prices in Mexico are different than the US. Since I am not using a proxy to cheat DE, but physically present at the location of my purchase, would I be safe from retaliation?

9 answers to this question

I made a similar question to support back in January and their response was basically that it doesn't matter as long as you're actually there and not using a VPN, just gotta let them know in case the account gets a security lock after being opened from a new location since it might be seen as someone else's attempt to hack it, in which case the best you can do is to let them know in a ticket.

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

I made a similar question to support back in January and their response was basically that it doesn't matter as long as you're actually there and not using a VPN, just gotta let them know in case the account gets a security lock after being opened from a new location since it might be seen as someone else's attempt to hack it, in which case the best you can do is to let them know in a ticket.

So as long as you can provide proof such as a plane ticket or something you should be fine?

39 minutes ago, ArchangelusAlpharius said:

So as long as you can provide proof such as a plane ticket or something you should be fine?

I didn't have any issue, but i guess that's because i didn't try to play while on my trip and only did stuff through the website. However, i guess that if your account gets locked by security hou'll have no choice other than sending support a ticket and do whatever they ask you in order to prove yourself as the account owner.

Saving plane tickets? Taking time stamped photos? Are you playing a video game or attempting to justify an absence in school/day off from work?

I don't know the answer to your question but Prime Access will be up for a substantial amount of time and it sure as hell doesn't sound like its even close to worth the hassle/risk just because you want it right this second. Go to the beach. Get a drink. Enjoy your vacation.

Edited by (NSW)CounterTheory
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, (NSW)CounterTheory said:

Saving plane tickets? Taking time stamped photos? Are you playing a video game or attempting to justify an absence in school/day off from work?

I don't know the answer to your question but Prime Access will be up for a substantial amount of time and it sure as hell doesn't sound like its even close to worth the hassle/risk just because you want it right this second. Go to the beach. Get a drink. Enjoy your vacation.

Prime Access Costs differently by country. In some, its cheaper.