Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Redeem Codes Invalid

(PSN)SilentTakeo

Same on PC sadly.. I'm being told in game that they expired when the stream ended but that seems short sighted by DE so i don't really buy that excuse.. i could be entirely wrong.
But i had work so i could not redeem them at the time, and only got to hear about them after i got home.

Edited by Lostami
spelling error

I was able to redeem two of the codes while the stream was on going, but when I went to claim the SimarisCredits one (after the stream), I was locked out like OP. A friend says they're valid for 24 hours, but I don't have a source to confirm that to be the case. And if it was, then our entries should've worked unless there's just some error going on behind the scenes.  Edit: Tried the code again today and it worked. Guess it was fixed. Haven't checked their Twitter feed for an official update yet, but I claimed my credit booster just a few minutes ago. 🙂

Edited by (PS4)savedyouabullet

I'm sure @[DE]Megan said they were for 24 hours (I may be mistaken). then the pictures I've seen from the stream say 11:59PM ET 6 July as shown in the picture. But on the warframe twitter it says only during the show. Very conflicting information and confusing for everyone...

Link to twitter post:

D-1WLMxW4Ao_5vX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by (PS4)Sativa-29
added twitter link