Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Played with colors, couldnt find nice combination so this happens. Now im stuck with this. All my frames are alike. And i love it.

sM8fe9n.jpg

vsEFjpr.jpg

I swear, I just played Dark Sector defense on Ceres with you lol... 

Edited by Michkelz

Played with colors, couldnt find nice combination so this happens. Now im stuck with this. All my frames are alike. And i love it.

sM8fe9n.jpg

vsEFjpr.jpg

At first I was like, why bother with the immortal skin if it's all one color, then I realized that's why you put on the immortal skin; to have the tiny white lines.

Could totally do Green Man from Always Sunny with Volt/Excal.

Edit: added spoiler tag.

Edited by Undead_Zeratul

I usually use one of the oranges from the Halloween color set, typically the orange in the middle row, middle column though I'll shift it a little one way or the other depending on how the mesh shades the color. I'm going for more of an orangey color to contrast with my blues, though, not a strictly gold-yellow.

There have been several questions regarding what gold people use, it basically comes down to a few places, but Halloween seems to be one of the sets, Fire has some nice yellow/orange colors, and even Classic and Classic Saturated can have a nice lighter gold coloration to it, but it depends on the rest of your frame's colors.  If you're going with black/green/gold, I'd say Halloween's 3rd set of colors (the more yellow section) or Fire.  I personally go for the center of the Halloween gold section for my gold, but that's just me.

edit: ninja'd.

Edited by Undead_Zeratul

Lame, I don't have Halloween. I guess next October I'll pick it up. Thanks.

Actually, I find a colour roughly in the middle of Classic Saturated to be almost identical to the gold trim on prime stuff, so maybe explore that option.

I don't even use Rhino but the armor makes him 200x more cooler..his design is flawless.   Plus the Skull Badge PERFECTLY sits in the armor.

Jxo0fmw.png

b1oNNgL.jpg

My Banshee selfie enjoyin' her new buffs :D   (ODD Mission.  I was sitting on the Pillar in the screenshot and fell out of my Ult)

hMbmlQr.png

Edited by Ishki88