Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Nekros (If you wonder why is there just him, about X 5, its because i like his style)

"Royal" Nekros (Trying to make this guy even more royal if possible)

e5AoYCR.jpg

"Hyperion" Nekros (still tweaking colour scheme to fit the gun's color scheme (if you play BL2 you would know)

2n6t46Q.jpg

Hyperion Nekros Alt

G4AmUdt.jpg

Icy Nekros

AMMVXVO.jpg

Fiery Nekros

Bf0iT2z.jpg

Edited by Jacate

Just changed it, so it won't bring some eye-soars ;) added a few more too

Well the colors are nice but the Hyperion colors don't exactly fit, they use a much brighter yellow and red.

Will try to tune it i guess. Most of it is already at saturated classic. I have only enough to buy 1 platette left though.

Well in order to mimic a true hyperion theme would be hard as hell due to their lovely design (i use the hyperion hornet skin on all of my characters), but you should be able to come relatively close with a yellow and red from the fire pallet and a black trim from the smoke pallet. I'm only missing two of the color pallets so i have a bit more room to choose from. Still think pallets should be purchasable in-game with credits. *shakes head*

I currently have Halloween theme'd colors on all my Frames and Gears, but here is a list of my Warframe color schemes on a normal basis. I even named them. (Note: Gear used was for the sake of Screenshots)

EMERALD VOID

1ez9.png

PURPLE FEAR

r8l8.png

TOXIC WHISPER

6wd4.png

DRAGON HEART

vp5y.png

PALADIN MIGHT

8cq.png

CITRUS SHOCK

irvc.jpg

Edited by Razelim

Well in order to mimic a true hyperion theme would be hard as hell due to their lovely design (i use the hyperion hornet skin on all of my characters), but you should be able to come relatively close with a yellow and red from the fire pallet and a black trim from the smoke pallet. I'm only missing two of the color pallets so i have a bit more room to choose from. Still think pallets should be purchasable in-game with credits. *shakes head*

I agree to this so much!

There is no sure fire method to removing the stars without editing the picture, now the stars can be hidden with a whitish background which comes from turning the DOF/Motion Blur option on in the settings menu.

This thread is pretty darn amazing, yo.

Here's my own Frost Prime:

AUGUST PURPLE

4DwrP.jpg

The Storm Purple and Orange surprisingly compliment each other. Oh, by the way, can anyone replicate this drawing by Yuikami?

warframe___nyx__colored__by_yuikami_da-d

I tried to, but the colors simply aren't as... rich as the drawing.

4DxzU.jpg

Edited by Kamal965