Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Alright, so I've already shown you guys three of my Frames, but I'm just not happy with that. So now, I'm back. Here comes Noogums' Cavalcade of Carnage!

Excalibur Prime

KZ0enPF.png

Frost Prime

xaCYBK7.png

Loki

ygcXFcK.png

Mag Prime

1LsRv8i.png

Bone-Daddy

NfJOccv.png

Nova

omiR8rx.png

Rhino

JW5XPth.png

Saryn

80bOINU.png

Trinity

eTxPucw.png

Lady Nyx

76a5GDI.png

Vauban

wQ6C3Yg.png

Volt

tLzsg7Z.png

Ash

ATUjddb.png

Banshee

zfADYc0.png

Ember
jfuHvCv.png

The colours are mostly all the same, the order and saturation are dependant on what part of which Warframe they're on.

I realize now that some cursors have been a little naughty (Bone-Daddy, you animal.), but I'm too lazy to re-take, re-size and re-upload, so enjoy.

I've taken a liking to a mix of dark red/ice white/smoke black/infested green on my frames lately. I apply it on most of my frames, but here's two of my favorite, Nekros and Ember:

1380659642-ember-nekros.png

The hue depend, but generally I always put the darkest red of the Fire pallet, the white at the bottom left corner of Ice pallet, a nice black that fit from Smoke, I repeat one of those color if needed and the energy is always neon green.  That's probably the flashiest serious paintjobs I will do tho. 

First let me start off with the fact that i know someone said not to post black and white themed frames here since it's boring, well that's an opinion and i happened to find a color theme i liked with those colors so despite what that person said i will post it here for others to give a shot. Now let's get on with it. You will only need one palette for this and that is the fire pallet.

Here are the colors on the grid

Fire; Bottom left (coal black), Bottom right (white) - Use these for the base and trim colors.

Fire; Last row, down 9 blocks - Use this for the energy.

Warframe2013-10-0117-15-38-23_zps8b8a540

Take note that i have color correction turned off in-game and turned on via my graphics card control panel.

I don't entirely understand the hate towards people that like using black. I mean, it just looks nice sometimes.

The only real stigma is the whole "once you've seen a Warframe that's pitch black with ONE really bright shade of color, you've seen them all".

Looks nice, just not original by any stretch of the imagination.

The only real stigma is the whole "once you've seen a Warframe that's pitch black with ONE really bright shade of color, you've seen them all".

Looks nice, just not original by any stretch of the imagination.

I guess I can understand. I'm guilty for that sort of coloration myself, but that's only because I'm a huge Tron Legacy junkie. I love that kind of visual aesthetics, and it's why my Vauban (above) looks the way he does. But...to each their own.

tron_legacy_characters_157491909.jpg

-Snip-

Truth be told this is false to some degree due to the fact that even if people use black as a base color there are still multiple combinations that can be used for the trim and i have YET to see most of the colors be used. Now in my opinion most of the multi-colored frames i have seen in this thread are an eye sore, especially for the poor saps who still have bloom enabled. On another note while i do support customization as much as possible i tend to prefer sticking to a theme. We're space ninjas, a dark colored frame will be hard to spot while a neon green one is target practice. Logically speaking.

Logically speaking, then, turn off those bright lights on your warframe and just go pitch-black, ninja.

Nope. Keeps me from forgetting where i am. Now if iron skin matched the energy when i set it as black, i'd have no problem with it but the little energy swirls show up as white and that just won't cut it.

Edited by itsJustThomasHD

That's not a logical reason, son. If you can't even remember where you are, Lotus should put you back in the cryo.

Logical enough reason for me, and i'm not your son. Have a nice day. ;)

Edited by itsJustThomasHD

For some odd reason, whenever I see a "Pitch Black" Frame, I always think there's an Emo in the other side... lol

SPEAKING of which, I currently got my October (Halloween) colors going atm.

lbt3.png

g7rx.png

Edited by Razelim

People aren't using colours to please you. People are using colours because they like them.

He was offering assistance so that people could come up with interesting combinations instead of just defaulting. He wasn't saying it was bad, he was encouraging others to post something new, as opposed to what everyone else chooses because it "looks cool".

It's okay to be different.