Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complaining About People Complaining...

Triskelon

So I come to forums to see if there's anything new iv missed out on, but all I see is people complaining..

Majority of the people are complaining about drops, or RNG being F'd up.

So I understand yeah some bugs may occur to mess with the drops, but when that isn't the case people are still complaining.

Has anyone played an actual MMO before?  It takes months to get the best gear, and in this game you can get everything you want/need in a matter of maybe a week or so.

People complaining the game is Pay to Win.  Well not really more like Pay to Shortcut.  I agree plat prices are outrageous, but you can get everything just the same.  So don't be lazy and actually invest some time into the game?

My verdict is..

To many casual gamers QQing till they get everything handed to them.

So I understand yeah some bugs may occur to mess with the drops, but when that isn't the case people are still complaining.

Has anyone played an actual MMO before?  It takes months to get the best gear, and in this game you can get everything you want/need in a matter of maybe a week or so.

What was your purpose those last months? Getting Hellfire? Trick Mag? Frost Prime helmet?