Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Energy colours not showing up as displayed when selecting a tertiary colour.

Kuro_the_umbreon

So my issue is as follows, before when i selected my kavats tertiary colour using the gene masking with the Moonless kavat skin, the glowing bits on the skin would generally change pretty close to the selected colours, but the problem i'm having now is, when i select the colour and it does a preview before i click accept, the colour looks normal in the preview, but once i click accept the colour basically gets washed right out and generally becomes completely white or excessively bright, and this has been a problem within the last couple of patches.

This is the Darvo purple i want to apply to my kavat. Top image being the state of preview and it working correctly, bottom image colour being shown to get severely washed out and not working.

So could you like fix this issue plz? or just let us change our pets energy colour like we do with warframes, Sentinels, and weapons? heck we can change an operators energy colour directly, and they are a 100% flesh and blood being, so why is the excuse that we can't directly change a Kubrow or kavats energy colour, because its a living creature, evena  valid statement, when your Tenno, aka operator is basically a human being and you can change their eye colour energy colour and heck even gender on a whim, so why can't we change a kavat or kubrows energy colour, and plz do not say its for diversity.... being gated to like 7 to 9 colours is not diverse, having access to every single colour from every single colour pallet used on warframes is infinitely more diverse.

Regardless, plz fix this bug.

kavat_colour_in_preview_mode__by_omega_lkavat_colour_after_being_applied_by_omeg

I second everything said here. We have the same problem on console and it's frustrating. My friend has a specific color going on for energy on his moonless kavat, his apparently he claims to have white energy by default. His moonless skin is black with a nice violet energy color however when I pick the same tertiary color as his, mine comes out completely different. I'm going to try to find white energy imprints but if it still doesn't work I dont know if there's much else I can do. I'm sure the randomish colors were seeing is because of how the base energy color mixes with the color were picking.

This kavat here by default, has a sorta of white colour with a very faint blue tint, like a Teal colour, and its moonless default colour is the anti moa purple colour, but even when selecting the natural colour it turns pure white. 

Edited by Kuro_the_umbreon