The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fissure Freezes When Host Leaves

(PSN)LaurenKelsey

This has happened to me so many times today. The game is going along in a defense or interception when it happens. Then when it comes time to choose to stay in or leave, the host leaves, then everything is frozen for the rest who stayed.

Everytime I had good stuff and lost it all. It just happened again, and the drops were so good that I am so upset I don't even want to play this game anymore. I'm mad at myself for buying the tenno con pass because it made me want to farm a bunch of relics. What does it matter when the best stuff you get gets taken away from you. 

Host migrations usually dump me back onto my ship holding nothing but my #$%& in my hand and its bullcrap but I dont know if there is anything DE can do about it   Just have to suck it up and carry on.   Try to BE the host or atleast know who the host is on long missions so if you see that guy want to leave you better follow suit or risk having that happen.   

ESO/SO this is a VERY common problem which makes that mode almost worthless.  I need sooooooo much focus still but I refuse to play there unless im doing a dumb nw challenge.  

I Have Faced This Problem For a Day or Two After Wukong Prime Got released, i Was Doing a T2 Fissure And When We Got To Extracting we Extracted But The Screen Froze And Stuck The Message Could Not Update Account Information Then Network Not Responding, I Asked My Friend/Host If He Was Experiencing it and He Says Yes, After i Got Back To The orbiter from Waiting bout 2 mins The Reward i Picked Did't get Claimed, so I Shutdown Warframe, Until it gave me my rewards, 2 Times to reboot Warframe

Edited by (PS4)Blight-Assassin1