The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bluescreen on starting Maroo's Weekly Mission

Longest_Cat

Hi, since one of the last few patches, not really sure which one, Maroo's weekly ayatan hunt mission is bugged for me. Every other mission in the game works as usual, and I don't encounter bluescreens at any other point.

The bug is somewhat consistent, and happens this way:

1. I enter Maroos Bazar. It doesn't seem to be influenced by the amount of people there, as i got the bug on bow low and high player counts.

2. I talk to Maroo. As long as I don't accept the weekly mission there is no problem at all, and i can still trade my ayatan stuff for endo just fine.

3. I start the mission, and accept it. Here it sometimes BSOD's directly before even loading me into the mission (at around 3 on the mission countdown), but sometimes it loads me into the mission and BSOD's there. I am doing the mission solo.

This is not just an app crash that closes warframe, but an actual bluescreen, that forces me to reboot my PC, which might not be very healthy. Sadly i dont have an error code, mostly because it only flashes for a short time, and is quite long.

System, system information, Advanced system settings, Startup and recovery, turn off automatic restart of system failure.

Event logs might show something maybe.

Open Warframe launcher, verify download. If it BSOD/Crash in a middle of verify every time, then system storage might be dying/failing, that requires to check for errors. Maybe install windows to a new HDD/SSD.