Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Rewards 100% Distributed (Did Not Receive)

(XBOX)VORTEC SMOKA

I didn’t get the stuff! And I linked the mixer account too! I started to watch way BEFORE the cosplay started allll the way to the end of the whole stream 😞

Please fix DE I have hope In you! 

STAY POSITIVE 

Edited by (XB1)Legion Fury F
Forgot to mention that I had watched it from school -_-

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:27 PM, swiftasacoursing said:

Your point?   You, and others, are spamming this on every report thread on the board.  They're not living up to their promise, and only giving a half-assed fix.  That linked post does nothing for the people wronged by this (and, I could almost guarantee that most have already seen, so don't need a reminder).

Edited by (XB1)CurtisKimblee

soooo just an update, i got my rewards, i spoke to one of the DEs and they were helpful and able to tell me what was wrong on my end, i  just simply forgot to link my mixer account on both ends c: 

so all in all, was just my mistake, they said that theres nothing they can do and cant send the rewards buuuut once i linked my account on the other side i got the rewards later XP sooo i hope this helps ya all, (Link mixer account on BOTH sides (warframe's and mixer's)) STAY STRONG AND NEVER LOSE HOPE, SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU NEED SOME ASSISTANCE IN THE GAME :D