The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exp Farming and Levelling Mechanics Not Working Properly

Faze_Frizzlenumb

So I've tested this out extensively today and I've encountered that exp mechanics have changed for me. I asked around region chat to see if they have been experiencing the same thing, and whaddya know, they DIDN'T.

Which means I'm an isolated case as far as I know.

The bug changed the following things:

WEAPON EXP- Instead of the 75% weapon exp being divided amongst my weapons, (25% goes to WF) I find that when I use one weapon, none of the exp I earn while killing stuff with it gets divided through all my other weapons. This has rendered stealth exp farming USELESS. The weapon used, however, earns all the exp from that kill as if it were the only one equipped.

WARFRAME EXP- This one's been a bit tricky to detect since all of my warframes are already maxed out. I've found that when I used warframe abilities, the bonus exp that does get divided into my weapons is significantly smaller than usual (Hydron) and I mean like, from 100% to 10%. The returns just aren't pulling through!

Now, I don't know if this is some penalty or whatever, but two or three days ago I got reported by someone for "bad behavior", having corrected their price listing on Trade Chat (classic butthurt lowballer). I did use some hurtful words, but not hateful ones like, "dude if you aren't gonna take my advice then fine just #*!% off or smth"

Idk what caused this.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Edited by Faze_Frizzlenumb

Your math is wrong.

You forgot to check the actual source of the xp.

If YOU kill something with a warframe spell, 100% xp goes to the frame.

If YOU kill something with a weapon, it's 50/50 for the weapon and the frame.

If an ALLY kill something, then you apply the 25% for the frame and 75% divided by the number of weapon you have equipped.

Edited by dwqrf
  • Like 2