Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revert Wyrm's Crowd Dispersion

R3leaZ

I use my soma to hit ragdolled enemys and it works fine. I do know what you mean about not being able to hit them but changing wyrm's crowd dispersion is not the answer.

I can see how putting a hit box on a ragdolled enemy is near imposable as the movement of enemys when ragdoll seems to random and unpredictable but if the DE can fix the bad hit box or change the ragdoll mechanics wyrm's crowd dispersion need not be changed.

I use my soma to hit ragdolled enemys and it works fine. I do know what you mean about not being able to hit them but changing wyrm's crowd dispersion is not the answer.

I can see how putting a hit box on a ragdolled enemy is near imposable as the movement of enemys when ragdoll seems to random and unpredictable but if the DE can fix the bad hit box or change the ragdoll mechanics wyrm's crowd dispersion need not be changed.

Like I said. Hosts don't have the problem. Clients do.

becoming immune to damage due to the broken ragdoll hitboxes...

Totally false, they still taking damage but the numbers dont show and i really dont KNOW why people wants THE CRAPPY STUN again.

Why dont fix the bug instead to Band-aid it ? really comunity is starting to think like De =/

Edited by Dasmir

Totally false, they still taking damage but the numbers dont show and i really dont KNOW why people wants THE CRAPPY STUN again.

Why dont fix the bug instead to Band-aid it ? really comunity is starting to think like De =/

Totally false? Check my video. Completely no damage done as client side eventhough I am hitting the bodies. Look at one of 'em standing up and it's still at full health.

Your last sentence is seriously annoying me.

Edited by R3leaZ

You do realize that damage numbers are very broken when you aren't the host right?

You have to look at the health bar to see the damage instead of numbers when you aren't the host. This gets better or worse depending on how good the host is, but it's universal.

Actually, not so. Ragdoll sometimes delays death until ragdoll animation will stop. Looks like some old Ghetto fix for problem.

Your last sentence is seriously annoying me.

Why ? i using wyrm since the ragdoll effect i never have problems.

Also "Why dont fix the bug instead to Band-aid it ? really comunity is starting to think like De =/"  its annoying cuz its true ? How bad and sadly.

Why ? i using wyrm since the ragdoll effect i never have problems.

Also "Why dont fix the bug instead to Band-aid it ? really comunity is starting to think like De =/"  its annoying cuz its true ? How bad and sadly.

It's annoying since it's disrespectful. Sure the "fix instead of band-aid" is true. But the next sentence is just insulting to both the community and DE. We make suggestions for a reason. In a hotfix they could revert the dispersion temporarily until they fixed ragdoll. Same with Mag's Pull. First add a temporary fix that will make things less frustrating, next fix the actual problem (broken ragdoll) before reimplementing the feature. (Ragdoll on Crowd dispersion and Pull)

Edited by R3leaZ