Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You people and your richness.....

*Sniifs* My entire 50$ is going towards payday *sniif*

actually im not rich, just lucky lol because of an injury i got in my right knee, the insurance company gave me money and im "getting paid" for going to school. (its SU which means = Statens Uddannelsesstøtte = State Educational support)

actually im not rich, just lucky lol because of an injury i got in my right knee, the insurance company gave me money and im "getting paid" for going to school. (its SU which means = Statens Uddannelsesstøtte = State Educational support)

Ah I was only being a little sarcastic because of my jealousy of how I barely get money for most things. My brithday is tomorrow so I think I may get a 50$ steam card. I already got a birthday card with 40$ in it. I think I'll atleast have around 100 to spend or so.

Sorry about your knee by the way, the worst I have ever gotten as a knee injury is having the entire skin layer busted open by tripping my left knee onto the top of a rock shaped like a dome. Gotta say my skin in that area still feels fake and that injury happened when I was in 1st grade.

Ah I was only being a little sarcastic because of my jealousy of how I barely get money for most things. My brithday is tomorrow so I think I may get a 50$ steam card. I already got a birthday card with 40$ in it. I think I'll atleast have around 100 to spend or so.

Sorry about your knee by the way, the worst I have ever gotten as a knee injury is having the entire skin layer busted open by tripping my left knee onto the top of a rock shaped like a dome. Gotta say my skin in that area still feels fake and that injury happened when I was in 1st grade.

ouch sounds like it hurts a lot (actually im a bit happy about my knee injury because that means i dont have to do sport :P lazy me), also almost Happy Birthday to you! :3 well life can be hard sometimes but without some adversity it would be boring i guess

ouch sounds like it hurts a lot (actually im a bit happy about my knee injury because that means i dont have to do sport :P lazy me), also almost Happy Birthday to you! :3 well life can be hard sometimes but without some adversity it would be boring i guess

I suppose so.

and thank you for the birthday wishes.

I was having difficulties locating a sport that I liked to play and I eventually found fencing to be the best one for me.

Sword fighting has a certain charm to it. Though I have not gone back in a long time. I was going to go yesterday but I got distracted one some Payday Gameplay because for some odd-reason payday is just.... just... FUN. Really really fun.

So is fencing.

So I should probably get back to that.

I suppose so.

I was having difficulties locating a sport that I liked to play and I eventually found fencing to be the best one for me.

Sword fighting has a certain charm to it. Though I have not gone back in a long time. I was going to go yesterday but I got distracted one some Payday Gameplay because for some odd-reason payday is just.... just... FUN. Really really fun.

So is fencing.

if you like it then why not :3 btw it looks like a nice sport

if you like it then why not :3 btw it looks like a nice sport

It is a nice sport, also helps build reflexes for just about everything. I can make sure nothing falls on the floor again MWAHAHAHA!

And I do really need to get back to that ._.

I suppose so.

So is fencing.

I prefer dueling.

Too bad blood-sport is illegal.

EDIT: Birthday?  Happy birthday you interwebs person.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

Hmmmm.

A squid.

Mmmmhmmm a squid.

When I was 9 years old, I was deeply in love with squids. I had millions of squid dolls, toys, and shirts. I would pray to the Squid King every night, thanking him and his squishy tentacles. My dad heard me, and he called me a fish. He was just jealous of my devotion to Squids, so I called him a Plankton. He slapped me and sent me to bed.

I was warm under my covers, but I felt something cold moving towards me. Then I cold and slimy tentacle rapped around my leg. I turned and saw the squid king! He leaned in close to me and whispered into my ear, "This is my Ocean." And he lifted me with his slimy tentacles, putting my on my hands and knees on my bed.

I was ready for him, so I closed my eyes, and bit onto my lip waiting for what I knew was coming. But instead, he picked me up again, and sat me down on the edge of my bed. He pulled out a can of Tuna, and handed me it. I was allergic to Tuna, but I wanted to please the Squid king, so I started eating as fast as I could, and for some reason, King Squid started to Hum.

I started into a coughing fit because of the Tuna, and King Squid was shocked at what was happening, He, with ease, shoved some of his tentacles down my mouth, and if to get the tuna out of me. At that moment my dad walked in.

King Squid looked at him, and said, "Don't give him tuna." And his tentacle got out of my mouth, tuna in hand. He then flew out of the window, with my dad and me looking in awe.

Squids are love. Squids carry Tuna.

What next?

I will do it, but I think someone else should also start writing these too! I mean, you are all going to get bored with how I write soon, so a new twist on the writing style could be great!

Ha, no.

My mind is already burnt from all the kinda crap ideas I have tucked away. I can't write something different instead of totally not writing and continuing my ideas.

I will do it, but I think someone else should also start writing these too! I mean, you are all going to get bored with how I write soon, so a new twist on the writing style could be great!

There is a simple solution to this. We go off on another tangential topic so that when you finally decide to begin anew we will have completely forgotten your previous inventions. In other words, unoriginal originality!

I used to dominate this thread when it was in the late 100s, but then I left and the community changed. When I came back, I felt out of place, so now I mostly just watch.

I prefer this community more than the other one.

These guys are friendly.

These guys don't judge.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

It's alright.

We don't bite.

I was nervous too, but when you get going it's easier.

You sure we don't bite? I can never be sure.

Also, maybe it's just my mind, but you might have snuck in an innuendo in there.

I used to dominate this thread when it was in the late 100s, but then I left and the community changed. When I came back, I felt out of place, so now I mostly just watch.

You're never out of place! 

I was out of place when I came here, but I eventually assimilated into the madness.

Edited by Reliant213

I enjoy this community more too. It is much more relaxed than before, but at the same time I don't really see where I fit. I'm not clever with my posts, I'm generally unable to contribute much to discussions, and to be honest I feel that I don't add much to the thread as a whole. This thread has evolved into a family, and I don't see how I can improve it.