Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I enjoy this community more too. It is much more relaxed than before, but at the same time I don't really see where I fit. I'm not clever with my posts, I'm generally unable to contribute much to discussions, and to be honest I feel that I don't add much to the thread as a whole. This thread has evolved into a family, and I don't see how I can improve it.

Just be yourself.

That's what we all do.

Well, that's what I do, I can't be entirely sure about the others.

But, I have faith.

Just be yourself.

That's what we all do.

Well, that's what I do, I can't be entirely sure about the others.

But, I have faith.

Yeah, If you met me in person, you'd probably be surprised. I dunno. It's kinda hard to describe yourself, in all honesty.

I enjoy this community more too. It is much more relaxed than before, but at the same time I don't really see where I fit. I'm not clever with my posts, I'm generally unable to contribute much to discussions, and to be honest I feel that I don't add much to the thread as a whole. This thread has evolved into a family, and I don't see how I can improve it.

Pssh, you're in the wrong mindset. I don' think this thread is really all too oh, I dunno, organized, but occasionally, we will do a thing. You don't have to improve anything in this thread, just don't be detrimental, appease our mad god, make people laugh, and be yourself. You don't have to fit in, just assimilate.

ASSIMILATE.

I may be taking this too seriously, but thanks. This was the first place where I felt like my posts mattered to people more than on terms of agree or disagree. I felt like I had real friends, and I hope to achieve that same level of comfort again.

Hey, we're all friends here. We won't judge you behind your back or anything.

And yes, we may be taking this a bit too seriously.

Edited by Reliant213