Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I just wanted an answer

You don't need to be so toxic and rejecting for that you know

We weren't really being toxic.

I'm just tired of people acting like they're stuck here.

And then voicing their displeasure.

It was a lie, probably.

Duh.

You still suggested it, though.

But don't forums exist for the purpose of expressing opinion? Didn't you suggest I close the tab?

That's cold and rejecting. I can't believe you'd be so toxic

You want me to be toxic?

"We don't want you here, idiot. Feel free to leave anytime."

You know why I didn't say that?

Because I've nothing against you.

Again, I've seen salt against the thread too many times, and it's gotten tired.

So, apologies if you were offended, as that wasn't my intention, yadda yadda.

I can't believe, in only a slightly different context, you'd resort to calling me an idiot

It's too late for apologies

I used to love this thread. It gave me so much joy just getting to return home after a busy day in the coal mines, working my back to uselessness, just to see the humble topics being thrown around and people's interesting thoughts on the matter, long before this creepy teenage crap infested it. Joy was torn away, and the void was filled with sorrow and teenagers' toxicity

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep again now

What happened to your internet? :c

My modem is fried and the internet company wants money to replace it. That's what I get for having bad internet I suppose.

Oh dear...

That must be really inconvenient.

It is, I just wish I could spend time with you guys. >~<

My modem is fried and the internet company wants money to replace it. That's what I get for having bad internet I suppose.

It is, I just wish I could spend time with you guys. >~<

Wow.

That seems like crap, the internet company here gives you your modem under a lifetime warranty so if it dies they just hand you another.

>~<

I can't believe, in only a slightly different context, you'd resort to calling me an idiot

I used to love this thread. It gave me so much joy just getting to return home after a busy day in the coal mines, working my back to uselessness, just to see the humble topics being thrown around and people's interesting thoughts on the matter, long before this creepy teenage crap infested it. Joy was torn away, and the void was filled with sorrow and teenagers' toxicity

Oh well.

That's what you get for lurking, I guess.

I...

Alright.

You do realize that:

A) This thread used to be a lot worse.

B) I wouldn't have called you an idiot in any context, which was kind of the point.

C) This thread changes too often for one topic to stick around.

But have fun with your tear-induced sleep, I guess.

Wow.

That seems like crap, the internet company here gives you your modem under a lifetime warranty so if it dies they just hand you another.

>~<

Yeah, I've been arguing with them but they are a S#&amp;&#036;ty local company and pretty much have a stranglehold on the internet where I live.

Thank god I can at least start Steam in offline mode but I'm already starting to lose my mind.

Yeah, I've been arguing with them but they are a S#&$ty local company and pretty much have a stranglehold on the internet where I live.

Thank god I can at least start Steam in offline mode but I'm already starting to lose my mind.

The company here is pretty much the same way, but at least they give a decent speed and the only downside is how long they take to turn your internet back on if they disconnect it.

Reliant had the fortitude to listen to a sad man's tale like he did and offer enlightening words

He's way cooler than everyone else here

too be fair, most people here are more intent on pretend fking each other than actually listening to anyone that they aren't pretend fking. I don't rly blame u for wanting to leave.

The company here is pretty much the same way, but at least they give a decent speed and the only downside is how long they take to turn your internet back on if they disconnect it.

;~;

Hopefully I'll be back permanently around the end of the month. I'll try and check in once or twice a week but it;s annoying to travel for internet access.

*licks*

Huh..

*licks*