Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Sharp table corner to the, er..... snake. When getting up. Holy F***, that hurts.

Ow, i share your pain.

Only it wasn't in the snake nor in the sharp table corner.

It had nearly stopped to rain but the floor was still slippery,so I've slipped and fell with my right leg shin on top of a small cut iron beam that was on the floor. Thing penetrated from one side to* another, hurt like hell because it went through the bone.

This happened at 2013 but I still have a hole in my right leg.

Edited by Snyphurr

Once my dad was doing some shelf building in my room and I stepped on a screw.

Went about halfway right through the center of my foot.

I still have a hard time walking sometimes because of it.

I wasn't taken to the ER. My dad just pulled it out.

Once my dad was doing some shelf building in my room and I stepped on a screw.

Went about halfway right through the center of my foot.

I still have a hard time walking sometimes because of it.

I wasn't taken to the ER. My dad just pulled it out.

Wow.  I guess we both just end up hating the other's dad more and more.

I remember way back in the summer before 4th grade I got a toothpick stuck in my foot. It hurt like heIl and I couldn't walk for a whole week before my parents took me to the ER and oh god it hurt trying to get the thing out

At least you got rid of school, i just had my leg patched and had to go to work the next day.

I've lead a relatively pain-free life. 

20 years and not a single bone broken.

Probably the most "interesting" thing to happen was running across a highway two years ago when I slipped and skid for what must've been a little over a yard. Nothing serious happened except my arm and knees were skinned bad enough for some interesting stares on the bus. (Feel sorry for the lad who had to clean the blood, the First Aid kit didn't have anything to clean it or anything, just band-aids) but it didn't really hurt until I got home and took a shower.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Sounds like you need to find another favorite "because it's fun" weapon.

16 forma'd VastoP.

Give me 50% of your forma and then it should be fixed

Oh, I really would if I could. These things chew through Neurodes like no tomorrow.

Edited by Snydrex

I've lead a relatively pain-free life. 

20 years and not a single bone broken.

Probably the most "interesting" thing to happen was running across a highway two years ago when I slipped and skid for what must've been a little over a yard. Nothing serious happened except my arm and knees were skinned bad enough for some interesting stares on the bus. (Feel sorry for the lad who had to clean the blood, the First Aid kit didn't have anything to clean it or anything, just band-aids) but it didn't really hurt until I got home and took a shower.

I'm quite the different case, 21 years and a long list of broken bones,the most painful being my left leg when i was 7 and jumped over a 8 meters tall gate and didn't land quite well. The most recent one is 1 year ago, fell on my right arm.

I've had at least 3 broken bones once I was jumping on a bed and fell, that one broke my left elbow I think. Then i was running around outside slipped and fell broke an arm. Then (this is my favorite because I can blame it on my family) we all went to a roller skating rink (I really didn't want to go) they pressured me into trying to skate (again I really didn't want to do that) and before I could even go sit down to take the skates off (I had a really bad feeling I would hurt myself) I tripped and broke my wrist. (unsure which one)

Edited by pokeyoface