The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I want you here!

You really mean that or are you just saying that

There are no corners.

Not anymore.

There's a spot for you on this very inactive couch, though.

I don't trust that couch I think I'll just go sit on the floor and... think about things

Oh no, I can assure you...

this is a couch you can rely on.

I guess nobody will get that one

And by the way, I know I sound somewhat cold and condescending, but I do enjoy your company.

oh so thaaaat's where reliant went to go hibernate

EDIT: ninja'd by Lego

Edited by pokeyoface

SnyNews:

Alleged "swatting" prankster "famed god" arrested in Las Vegas

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/02/alleged-swatting-prankster-famed-god-arrested-in-las-vegas/

Brandon Wilson, who goes by the online handle "Famed God," was arrested Thursday in Nevada and faces an extradition hearing to determine whether he should be sent to face hacking and other charges. Illinois prosecutors said there was evidence on his computers about the July 10 swatting incident, in which he allegedly reported a murder to Naperville's emergency 911 line. The SWAT team responded, but the call was a hoax.

The Chicago-Sun Times said that, in addition to the Naperville incident, the suspect's computers held evidence "of similar incidents across the country."

The teen's arrest coincidently came the same day as a popular online gamer, Joshua Peters, aka Koopatroopa787, was swatted while thousands were watching him live stream on Twitch.

Streamers can finally be reassured that there will be consequences for the idiots that swat.

SnyNews:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/02/alleged-swatting-prankster-famed-god-arrested-in-las-vegas/

Brandon Wilson, who goes by the online handle "Famed God," was arrested Thursday in Nevada and faces an extradition hearing to determine whether he should be sent to face hacking and other charges. Illinois prosecutors said there was evidence on his computers about the July 10 swatting incident, in which he allegedly reported a murder to Naperville's emergency 911 line. The SWAT team responded, but the call was a hoax.

The Chicago-Sun Times said that, in addition to the Naperville incident, the suspect's computers held evidence "of similar incidents across the country."

The teen's arrest coincidently came the same day as a popular online gamer, Joshua Peters, aka Koopatroopa787, was swatted while thousands were watching him live stream on Twitch.

Streamers can finally be reassured that there will be consequences for the idiots that swat.

Glad to hear that punk got rekt

SnyNews:

People who swat are huge a-holes.