The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

"Ultra Marines seem a bit under powered...I think they need to be more perfect..."

Also did you break the quotes?

If you erase all text on mobile and then erase once more you can't get out of the quote anymore. 

Also in the topic of the fifth God of chaos: Khornate Grey Knights

1 minute ago, NyxCrab said:

Anyone from old LPW posting again? Is the roof collapsing?

I feel a terrible twist of fate unraveling. Your return, Lego posting here, Erebus awakening from his slumber to post in a destiny thread. Truly, the end times must be near.

But if there is a lego, a tytl or Valteria, as they call him nowadays must not be far. *hands you a crossbow*

Just now, Skycook3y said:

I feel a terrible twist of fate unraveling. Your return, Lego posting here, Erebus awakening from his slumber to post in a destiny thread. Truly, the end times must be near.

But if there is a lego, a tytl or Valteria, as they call him nowadays must not be far. *hands you a crossbow*

Oh my god. It really is the end times. People are returning to LPW, the elections, it all makes perfect sense!

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

Does this call for a wicked skeleton party too?