The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Weeeell, extended family.  Specifically my ex sister in law.  She dies, my brother gets to see his son for the first time in 8 years.

Oh...well...now that you say that I think killing family starting with her is good idea.

Also i went to my activities and checked how many posts there were per page and multiplied that by my total amount of pages and got exactly 10,000. I think I screwed up the calculation but if I didn't then I severely got my life prioritys messed up.

Edited by BrownStalin

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

Oh...well...now that you say that I think killing family starting with her is good idea.

Also i went to my activities and checked how many posts there were per page and multiplied that by my total amount of pages and got exactly 10,000. I think I screwed up the calculation but if I didn't then I severely got my life prioritys messed up.

wat

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

>.>

<.<.

You think I wouldn't notice!

i don't let this things go unoticdd!

on a side note: It's 3am, I am tired and I have school...I think I can stay for another 15 minutes before sleep depravesion (how ever you spell) kicks in...

Just now, BrownStalin said:

You think I wouldn't notice!

i don't let this things go unoticdd!

on a side note: It's 3am, I am tired and I have school...I think I can stay for another 15 minutes before sleep depravesion (how ever you spell) kicks in...

Go to bed.