Just now, Skycook3y said:

My authority through

1. being a off-topic regular
  2. more reputation
  3. higher post count

say otherwise

You've also been:

1. A PC player.

2. Playing significantly longer, I'd wager.

Though ultimately, it only proves that you're willing to waste more time on the Internet rather than playing the actual game this forum is for.

Just now, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

You've also been:

1. A PC player.

2. Playing significantly longer, I'd wager.

Though ultimately, it only proves that you're willing to waste more time on the Internet rather than playing the actual game this forum is for.

That's implying off-topic is for warframe. Since, as the name would imply, it is off topic. Waste is an interesting term here, since you are also "wasting" your time here, right now. but time enjoyed is not time wasted, and since I enjoy my stay here, your argument is invalid. I played about 1k hours of warframe, I'm rather burned out by it at the moment, so why should I play?

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Sooo, where are my cookies?

*hands you 2 cookies*

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

That's implying off-topic is for warframe. Since, as the name would imply, it is off topic. Waste is an interesting term here, since you are also "wasting" your time here, right now. but time enjoyed is not time wasted, and since I enjoy my stay here, your argument is invalid. I played about 1k hours of warframe, I'm rather burned out by it at the moment, so why should I play?

I don't take issue with you doing off-topic things. I take offense to you thinking your online reputation and post count entitles you to more respect than others.

Edited by (PS4)NewAgeDoom

Just now, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

I don't take issue with you doing off-topic things. I take offense to you thinking your online reputation and post count entitles you to more respect than others.

Of course I am entitled to more respect than others. A god deserves more respect than some normal human.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Can I have some of what you're on? That's the only logical conclusion I could deduce for someone to be that delusional.

Only glorious off-topic regulars get what I'm on, since we are gods among men after all.