Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

16 hours ago, heskaroid said:

66acbdc0485a4af3bb2e20ca131aef1a.png

yep im probably going to get a 2nd warning

That is why I do not visit my profile at all. Much more stress free.

9 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

even though halloween is now long gone and i could give less of two shidoodles about marvel and dc loki sounds like a wonderful costume change from edgy princess fairy vampire in pink and a back and green tutu with blue butterfly wings that makes no sense whatsoever

but then i think of the effort required

and how i have no friends

and how mummy merto is into norse mythology and runes and vikings and all that

and how it would be pretty useless anyways considering how busy seattle is

besides my bodily form doesn't really say sinister villain in any way 

qmSOhwP.jpg

wzl5UpB.jpg

*slap*

^keeping that there since it was already there when I hit multi-quote. DE wants me to make enemies it seems.

Rings and chains around your thighs and go with a medieval look.

9 hours ago, AerinSol said:

That is why I do not visit my profile at all. Much more stress free.

*slap*

^keeping that there since it was already there when I hit multi-quote. DE wants me to make enemies it seems.

Rings and chains around your thighs and go with a medieval look.

BIYBmmB.jpg

i..

probably didn't get the memo 

12 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

sooo... i just heard that facebook wants to compete with steam...

Reveal hidden contents

Steam can't compete with the selection of games Facebook has!

For instance. Does Steam have games like CANDY CRUSH or FARMVILLE? "No, but it has games like Skyrim, TF2, Witcher 3 & so much more!" I hear you say. I then ask you "How many people play those games on a daily basis?" "Uh...~50k..." Well, do you know that Candy Crush has had a peak of 96 MILLION! So i say you might as well give up STEAM. Time to let the pros show how it is done.

I regret typing this. I don't if i was under the influence of the High Ones or struck with the Red madness but i did...

8 hours ago, NyxCrab said:

Someone said a bad word, Letter told them no, I posted a censored bad word and Letter didn't like that. Now I'm stuck with that forever.

So let's get this straight.

If someone said "Fukk" and a moderator said "no" to that, then I said "F***", I would get a warning point?

Sounds very legit... not. :P

Edited by NativeKiller

If a moderator warned me for saying ""Fukk you", something like this would probably be my response with sincere apologies.

Spoiler

Me: Oh, so I shouldn't say "F*** you"?

...That makes me feel really dumb in hindsight.

I wonder why on earth I said something so aggressive and offensive like "F*** you", since that would make someone feel really bad and also possibly say something as bad or even worse than "F*** you".

I feel really bad for saying "F*** you", and I apologize for saying "F*** you".

I will remember not to say "F*** you", and if I ever do forget to not say "F*** you", I will accept whatever words others will have for me even it is "F*** you" or something even worse than the "F*** you".

Sincerely, from the person who made the terrible mistake of saying "F*** you".

Of course, it would pretty much get me a warning point, right away. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

once upon a time... there was a war so brutal that no one wants to speak about it. but do not worry young peasants, for i, stalker am here and shall tell you of the anceint MEME WAR!

Spoiler

᛫ ᛁᚾ ᛫ ᚣ ᛫ ᚹᚣᚱᛚᛞ ᛫ ᛚᚪᛝ ᛫ ᛚᚪᛝ ᛫ ᚣᚸᚩ ᛫ ᚧᛖᚱ ᛫ ᚹᚣᛋ ᛫ ᚧᚣ ᛫ ᛘᛂᛘᛂ ᛫ ᚹᚩᚱᛋ ᛫ ᚫᚾᛞ ᛫ ᛖᚡᚱᛁᛒᚪᛞᛁ ᛫ ᛞᚪᛃᛞ ᛫ ᚧᚣ ᛫ ᛖᚾᛞ᛫

10 hours ago, NyxCrab said:

Someone said a bad word, Letter told them no, I posted a censored bad word and Letter didn't like that. Now I'm stuck with that forever.

Meanwhile I am still hoping for chat/forum filters instead of "oh no he said a bad word. Ban him"

1 hour ago, Stalker_Cake said:

once upon a time... there was a war so brutal that no one wants to speak about it. but do not worry young peasants, for i, stalker am here and shall tell you of the anceint MEME WAR!

Hide contents

᛫ ᛁᚾ ᛫ ᚣ ᛫ ᚹᚣᚱᛚᛞ ᛫ ᛚᚪᛝ ᛫ ᛚᚪᛝ ᛫ ᚣᚸᚩ ᛫ ᚧᛖᚱ ᛫ ᚹᚣᛋ ᛫ ᚧᚣ ᛫ ᛘᛂᛘᛂ ᛫ ᚹᚩᚱᛋ ᛫ ᚫᚾᛞ ᛫ ᛖᚡᚱᛁᛒᚪᛞᛁ ᛫ ᛞᚪᛃᛞ ᛫ ᚧᚣ ᛫ ᛖᚾᛞ᛫

why the runes though

2 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is that the dwarven language?

15 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

Steam can't compete with the selection of games Facebook has!

For instance. Does Steam have games like CANDY CRUSH or FARMVILLE? "No, but it has games like Skyrim, TF2, Witcher 3 & so much more!" I hear you say. I then ask you "How many people play those games on a daily basis?" "Uh...~50k..." Well, do you know that Candy Crush has had a peak of 96 MILLION! So i say you might as well give up STEAM. Time to let the pros show how it is done.

Reveal hidden contents

I regret typing this. I don't if i was under the influence of the High Ones or struck with the Red madness but i did...

Time to take you to the looney bin.

7 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Reveal hidden contents

Teach me senpai otaku lord or whatever the hell kids today address those superior to them.