Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

Got my first warning point...

yey

I ALMOST got my fourth warning point, fortunately enough it was only a verbal warning so no points included. 

Spider-Man-crying.jpg

2 hours ago, Fiddlesticks said:

I bet you that nobody here can name a fruit that starts with the letter "A"

7 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

I ALMOST got my fourth warning point, fortunately enough it was only a verbal warning so no points included. 

-sniparooni-

One day i will get my 5th...

and i will be happy at last...

Edited by BrownStalin

14 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

One day i will get my 5th...

and i will be happy at last...

I'm just gonna avoid posting in facethread except for occasional compliments. It seems like that thread's being watched very closely. I get why, but that's not really how human conversations work. It's not like we have a room in our house for discussing politics, and another for work discussions, and another for family news...  (speaking of getting fired, how's jim doing? Oops! Gotta switch rooms...)

42 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I'm just gonna avoid posting in facethread except for occasional compliments. It seems like that thread's being watched very closely. I get why, but that's not really how human conversations work. It's not like we have a room in our house for discussing politics, and another for work discussions, and another for family news...  (speaking of getting fired, how's jim doing? Oops! Gotta switch rooms...)

Pfff. They removed some compliments by the markrisibis and the crazy chick about Noamuth and kept the "you got served" trail of comments. They aren't doing a great job there anyway. They seem to just be compensating for lack of e-peen now.

33 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Pfff. They removed some compliments by the markrisibis and the crazy chick about Noamuth and kept the "you got served" trail of comments. They aren't doing a great job there anyway. They seem to just be compensating for lack of e-peen now.

Getting warning points be like

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

kahoot 

the game of

'you're in 39th place'

'17 points behind 'mozzarella stix dab n nae nae' '

Sucker!

You're talking to the most hated person kahoot due to my user name almost always being "BlackLivesMatter?"

I can taste the tears every time i am in 1st place.

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

It's okay. I no longer have any desire participating. Sometimes its useless complimenting people when you don't get any response anyway. I don't have any warning or ban. 

But who is the crazy chick, lol?

23 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Warning points are dumb.

Especially since some of them are permanent.

Like, couldn't they last 6 months or so?

#PermanentStigma

I'm a little confused about them. I have a verbal warning with no points, is that permanent as well? 'Cause if so there's hardly any difference between a verbal warning and actual points, you still see them on your profile...

1 hour ago, NativeKiller said:

Warning points are dumb.

Especially since some of them are permanent.

Like, couldn't they last 6 months or so?

#PermanentStigma

i asked at the very least to have a warning become temporary because it was my birthday

basically a general disc mod stumbled upon my lighthearted 2am skyrim essay and gave me a 

permanent

warning point for inapropro langooage

worse still

no one was offended by it 

i bravely went to pm to describe how it was my birthday, how good god i talk like this all the time and even wrote in detail how utterly sht my week was

'oh'

'not gonna do that bcuz if i did evry1 els heerz they gon want dat 2'

if someone shouts profanities in the streets the police don't give them a 'u cussd oooooooo u in trubbl' pin you have to wear for the rest of your life

seriously though meng