Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Donald Trump is now president of the U.S!

Huzzah...!

"Make America great again." :P

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/live-livestream-trump-tower-protests-chicago-new-york-city-facebook-videos-photos-you-tube-video-donald-black-lives-matter-unrest-riots/

There are still people who believe that Hillary can still win by pop. vote BECAUSE REPUBLICS WORK ONLY WHEN WE WANT TO!

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

That's what I've been saying!

I always imagined off-topic as being the wild steppes filled with all sorts of warbands that roam these lands, far from the centralized forums.

But we both know what happened to the wild steppes and what became of the warbands...

Just now, BrownStalin said:

I always imagined off-topic as being the wild steppes filled with all sorts of warbands that roam these lands, far from the centralized forums.

But we both know what happened to the wild steppes and what became of the warbands...

They were united under one banner and lead to glorious victory over half the known world, even forcing mighty Rome to it's knees to quake in fear?

They were united under one banner and lead to glorious victory over half the known world, even forcing mighty Rome to it's knees to quake in fear?

Fast Forward a bit!

After they had their glory as the Mongols and Huns (And forget about the golden horde, illkhanate, Timurids etc...wow, the steppes had a lot of huge empires...)

Fast Forward a bit!

After they had their glory as the Mongols and Huns (And forget about the golden horde, illkhanate, Timurids etc...wow, the steppes had a lot of huge empires...)

They're now a communist nation, wallowing in bad times?

They're now a communist nation, wallowing in bad times?

Too far forward!

I guess i am going to have to say it my self!

After the fall of Timur's empire and collapse of the golden horde. The Steppe warbands started to spring up in once large empires and ravage the land, weakening the Steppes power even further. They then in all of their wisdom, decide that instead of trying to compete with Euro. tech, that they should continue on the same path that their father did and what his father did and so on. This lead them to their doom as the Slavs under the Principality of Muscovy conqured all of the Steppes and in turn, finally brought the wild lands into order. (not good order but order nonetheless)

Too far forward!

I guess i am going to have to say it my self!

After the fall of Timur's empire and collapse of the golden horde. The Steppe warbands started to spring up in once large empires and ravage the land, weakening the Steppes power even further. They then in all of their wisdom, decide that instead of trying to compete with Euro. tech, that they should continue on the same path that their father did and what his father did and so on. This lead them to their doom as the Slavs under the Principality of Muscovy conqured all of the Steppes and in turn, finally brought the wild lands into order. (not good order but order nonetheless)

Sorry, my Mongolian history is rusty.  Been meaning to fix that.