Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Got a hind mod. Nothing can make a hind good. Stats are too low to make anything but raw damage a good riven mod.

+slash

+reload

+something that i didn't bother to read

-damage to grineer i think, or infested

Edited by AerinSol

14 hours ago, Noamuth said:

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Until I saw a picture of Overlord I pictured her as Skrillex but female because someone mentioned her looking like that in LPW or R2S back in the day.

What are you guys doing with me in my absence? Also is Aerin replacing me? BTW got the reference from the Blue Sword series.

and you messed up the name. It's Aerin-Sol, as in "Sole" heir to the throne.

Got a Grinlok Riven. I almost exclusively use the Snipetron Vandal or the Vulkar Wraith.

Edit: Pretty sure that was Shiroboner that said that of me.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

tfw u work on ur own we are number one meme but then it takes an hour in the video to get past the first "one"

I've made a huge mistake.

Also does anyone have a good video of the Navy Seals Copypasta? I need it for related reasons.

Edited by NyxCrab

23 minutes ago, NyxCrab said:

tfw u work on ur own we are number one meme but then it takes an hour in the video to get past the first "one"

I've made a huge mistake.

Also does anyone have a good video of the Navy Seals Copypasta? I need it for related reasons.

also i have a 69% completion rate in warframe...

i think i need to change up tactics for getting a corrupted mod...

31 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Am I considered antisocial if I highly dislike involving myself with people but am still capable of socializing when I find myself unable to get out from a social situation?

The definition of anti social is not wanting to socialize so yes, you are anti social.

43 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Am I considered antisocial if I highly dislike involving myself with people but am still capable of socializing when I find myself unable to get out from a social situation?

11 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

The definition of anti social is not wanting to socialize so yes, you are anti social.

Being anti social is fun

4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*gives you spaghetti noose*

havea this my alittle mariana 

i'm losing it

What the F*** did you just @(*()$ say about me, you little *@##$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the F*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @(*()$ words. You think you can get away with saying that S#&$ to me over the Internet? Think again, #@*&$@. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re @(*()$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable &#! off the face of the continent, you little S#&$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @(*()$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will S#&$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re @(*()$ dead, kiddo.

9 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

What the F*** did you just @(*()$ say about me, you little *@##$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the F*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @(*()$ words. You think you can get away with saying that S#&$ to me over the Internet? Think again, #@*&$@. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re @(*()$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable &#! off the face of the continent, you little S#&$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @(*()$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will S#&$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re @(*()$ dead, kiddo.

no pleasa my alittle mariana