Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

48 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

it works for me

just make sure to preen before any thanksgiving shenanagains goes down okay

Anyone that even thinks of having me as a meal on their table is already burned to dead.

Anyway calm down, you ar being too hard on the kiddo.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Just now, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Bought Dark Souls off Steam since it was on 50% off. Strangely DS costs more than DSII in my country...

That aside I regret buying it considering that I can't seem to engage in jolly cooperation with anyone :'(

It shouldn't be so hard, even if the game's old. I've played DSII not long ago and despite its reputation, there was quite a lot of people around.

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

yay! YandereMommy is back :3

Hello bby

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It shouldn't be so hard, even if the game's old. I've played DSII not long ago and despite its reputation, there was quite a lot of people around.

Well, I did get invaded once with my SL193 character and twice with SL17 character. SL193 got whooped by lag, SL17 got screw over by the same guy who invaded twice who was using poison knifes, but he/she gave me Titanite Chunks!

Then I invaded a Drake Sword casul with my SL17 and put them in their place with a zweihander. After that I couldn't invade or get myself summoned anymore :'( 

Oh and my SL193 fought a bot that reacted to every attack and spells except bows and Sunlight Spear.

2 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Hello bby

Well, I did get invaded once with my SL193 character and twice with SL17 character. SL193 got whooped by lag, SL17 got screw over by the same guy who invaded twice who was using poison knifes, but he/she gave me Titanite Chunks!

Then I invaded a Drake Sword casul with my SL17 and put them in their place with a zweihander. After that I couldn't invade or get myself summoned anymore :'( 

Oh and my SL193 fought a bot that reacted to every attack and spells except bows and Sunlight Spear.

In DS 2 during my first play through I never once got invaded until I reached NG+, except in the bellfry, butt that's different. I got my first character up to SL200 and something and there are still invaders, but the might of the Fume Ultragreatsword is beyond them.

Not long ago I made a new character but in the same way, I haven't got invaded yet, not even in the bellfry.

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

i don't have the forma available, YandereMommy

Yes you do.

Or run some relics, sell prime parts if you don't get forma and buy forma :3

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

In DS 2 during my first play through I never once got invaded until I reached NG+, except in the bellfry, butt that's different. I got my first character up to SL200 and something and there are still invaders, but the might of the Fume Ultragreatsword is beyond them.

Not long ago I made a new character but in the same way, I haven't got invaded yet, not even in the bellfry.

Yea personally I'd say I prefer DSII too xD But I only got that on my PS3. Personally the PvP in there seems a bit more flesh out and lags seem less of a problem.

AND GLORY TO THE IVORY KING GREATSWORD THIS THING IS THE TRUE BEAST

Yes you do.

Or run some relics, sell prime parts if you don't get forma and buy forma :3

i have the blueprints, YandereMommy

but i can only make 1 forma a day, YandereMommy

and i use those on other weapons, YandereMommy.

i don't like trade chat, YandereMommy

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Yea personally I'd say I prefer DSII too xD But I only got that on my PS3. Personally the PvP in there seems a bit more flesh out and lags seem less of a problem.

AND GLORY TO THE IVORY KING GREATSWORD THIS THING IS THE TRUE BEAST

I played DS1 once in a friend's house, made a whole run but just on NG because I wouldn't invade (pun) his house just to get to NG+7, and although I accept that the boss design is much better due to less bosses, which makes the good ones noticed better than in the sea of bosses DS2 has, I still prefer DS2, it was very fun, and the DLCs were awesome. 1v1ing Sir Alonne and the Fume Knight, getting rekt by Aava when I was still a scrub, witnessing the most badass boss entrance in the world (IVORY KING), hek it was good.

And I farmed the sh*t out of DS2 to get the Ivory King's armor. ALL HAIL THE IVORY KING, BEST KING IN DS

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I played DS1 once in a friend's house, made a whole run but just on NG because I wouldn't invade (pun) his house just to get to NG+7, and although I accept that the boss design is much better due to less bosses, which makes the good ones noticed better than in the sea of bosses DS2 has, I still prefer DS2, it was very fun, and the DLCs were awesome. 1v1ing Sir Alonne and the Fume Knight, getting rekt by Aava when I was still a scrub, witnessing the most badass boss entrance in the world (IVORY KING), hek it was good.

And I farmed the sh*t out of DS2 to get the Ivory King's armor. ALL HAIL THE IVORY KING, BEST KING IN DS

DS1 is memorable, yes, but honestly once I got the hang of DS2 I realize how easy the bosses were in the first game in terms of having too little health. Strength build character really makes quick work.

Oh and also never forget how Fume Knight badly rekts you 

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

do i need to shove golden jugzaw pieces up other living things' butts to keep them healthy?

You can shove golden jigsaw pieces up mine ;)

Beginning to think I may be an extreme masochistic nympho.

DS1 is memorable, yes, but honestly once I got the hang of DS2 I realize how easy the bosses were in the first game in terms of having too little health. Strength build character really makes quick work.

Oh and also never forget how Fume Knight badly rekts you 

Yeah, I noticed how DS1 bosses aren't very durable, even without you making one-shot builds.

I managed to beat him on second try, when he destroyed me I got guard broken and slammed to the ground mercilessly.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah, I noticed how DS1 bosses aren't very durable, even without you making one-shot builds.

I managed to beat him on second try, when he destroyed me I got guard broken and slammed to the ground mercilessly.

Oh another reason why I got screwed up tremendously by Fume Knight was the fact that I only got the DLC AFTER starting NG+. Oh boy the damage output was just ridiculous that I had to use a Gyrm Greatshield. Eventually I was like "Screw this!" and just went in with a +10 Heide Knight Sword and won _(:'D

3 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Oh another reason why I got screwed up tremendously by Fume Knight was the fact that I only got the DLC AFTER starting NG+. Oh boy the damage output was just ridiculous that I had to use a Gyrm Greatshield. Eventually I was like "Screw this!" and just went in with a +10 Heide Knight Sword and won _(:'D

I got the scholar of the first sin edition right off the bat, so I had all DLCs already, and I went to them after beating the main storyline. When I got to the Iron Crown DLC I had Velstadt's armor, and I didn't know about Fume Knight's mechanic so... Yeah.

Then I went to NG+1 but skipped the DLCs to get straight to NG+2 for completionism and get all achievements, there I did do the DLC and fought the bosses again, then I decided to show off and use an ascetic to fight Fume Knight and Sir Alonne again while a friend watched.

Fume Knight I was nervous, be was a out to kill me several times but I did"5 run out of estus. While Sir Alonne took me forever (was using Fume straight sword) and even forced me to use divine blessings, but that fight was the best I had.