Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

you are bad mommy,  MetroMommySniffles

YES

YES

dearie are you sure making people despise you is the best idea

i thought making people obsessed with you was a better method to mental destruction

it's worked before so it'll work now grandmum

20 minutes ago, NyxCrab said:

I keep getting recommended Overwatch videos on youtube when I haven't played or even watched OW related content in months wtf.

I have this video in my recommended

It is 7 years old and judging by the analytics, it seems that a lot of people were recommended the video in the last couple of weeks.

Edited by BrownStalin

10 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

I got the scholar of the first sin edition right off the bat, so I had all DLCs already, and I went to them after beating the main storyline. When I got to the Iron Crown DLC I had Velstadt's armor, and I didn't know about Fume Knight's mechanic so... Yeah.

Then I went to NG+1 but skipped the DLCs to get straight to NG+2 for completionism and get all achievements, there I did do the DLC and fought the bosses again, then I decided to show off and use an ascetic to fight Fume Knight and Sir Alonne again while a friend watched.

Fume Knight I was nervous, be was a out to kill me several times but I did"5 run out of estus. While Sir Alonne took me forever (was using Fume straight sword) and even forced me to use divine blessings, but that fight was the best I had.

The shininess of the floor was what powered Sir Alonne, I could imagine him using a mop as a sword instead of his nagamaki.

9 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

@GiraffaYandereBeetle thx, YandereMommy :3

Welcome me child

I wonder does that make me related to @TheMetrocop

9 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

A yandere...thats also a masochist...That alone does not make sence, but on top of it all you are also a mother...

Anime logic?

Well I can be pretty psychotic and overly clingy as well as crave to be physically inflicted with pain from my loved one :3

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A MASOCHISTIC YANDERE MOTHER

50 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

The shininess of the floor was what powered Sir Alonne, I could imagine him using a mop as a sword instead of his nagamaki.

Welcome me child

I wonder does that make me related to @TheMetrocop

Well I can be pretty psychotic and overly clingy as well as crave to be physically inflicted with pain from my loved one :3

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A MASOCHISTIC YANDERE MOTHER

Beside your passion taking up time you could be spending with your kid?