Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I really should get and grind up Venka Prime before Frost/Ember Prime Access gets here.

...And I've been working three Saturdays in a row, and as a result the Sundays automatically became "taking care of unfinished business" days.

FML...

Edited by NativeKiller

23 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I really should get and grind up Venka Prime before Frost/Ember Prime Access gets here.

...And I've been working three Saturdays in a row, and as a result the Sundays automatically became "taking care of unfinished business" days.

FML...

I got some venka parts, interested?

19 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

yeah it's not like trying to twitch aim with a console controller feels like trying to tie shoelaces with your toes, not at all.

I've been a pc (+ Wii/U) gamer for many years now. And i tried using a console some time ago, and damn it felt weird

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

I've been a pc (+ Wii/U) gamer for many years now. And i tried using a console some time ago, and damn it felt weird

I remember playing GTA with an X-box.

There was this mission that required consecutive sharpshooting, and I had to try the same mission over and over again, over 5 times.

...I had breezed over the same mission on PC.

Nope, don't see any problems, competition versus PC and console seems totally fair.

Edited by NativeKiller

8 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I remember playing GTA with an X-box.

There was this mission that required consecutive sharpshooting, and I had to try the same mission over and over again, over 5 times.

...I had breezed over the same mission on PC.

Nope, don't see any problems, competition versus PC and console seems totally fair.

i remember back in the day when i was pretty good on console