Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Look at this beauty *w*

vdffyfQ.jpg

Still not getting that helmet.

4 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

I wonder what Baro will bring us this time. :3

I guess I will find out when I wake up.

Going to dreamland, have fun, everyone. :)

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Primed reach does wonders (?)

Yeah, I have it maxed and installed on my melee weapon.

I usually just circle around the edges of a nullifier bubble while spamming slide attacks to take care of one, but...

I don't see much of a way out when I am trapped in a narrow corridor with nullifiers running towards me at a dead sprint... from both sides.

Edited by NativeKiller

Just now, NativeKiller said:

Yeah, I have it maxed and installed on my melee weapon.

I usually just circle around the edges of nullifier bubble while spamming slide attacks but...

I often find myself trapped in a narrow corridor with nullifiers running at a dead sprint from both sides.

I don't use Valkyr or Hysteria often (might change when kitty prime finished crafting), but usually with staying away from nully bubbles, orthos or mios is my way to go, and personally I keep myself in open spaces in missions that require constant fighting like survival, so when I find myself in that situation I'm probably jumping away to begin with

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I don't use Valkyr or Hysteria often (might change when kitty prime finished crafting), but usually with staying away from nully bubbles, orthos or mios is my way to go, and personally I keep myself in open spaces in missions that require constant fighting like survival, so when I find myself in that situation I'm probably jumping away to begin with

Yeah, I just started using Valkyr since its prime version was released.

I know that I should keep myself in open spaces but sometimes I have to brave through narrow corridors, passages for a brief moment to go get life support and-

"trapped in a narrow corridor with nullifiers running towards me at a dead sprint from both sides." happens. (sadface)

I probably should really only use Valkyr for Grineer missions, since the Grineer don't have Nullifiers, Scrumbas or Ancient Disruptors.

Edited by NativeKiller

Just now, NativeKiller said:

Yeah, I just started using Valkyr since its prime version was released.

I know that I should keep myself in open spaces but sometimes I have to brave through narrow corridors, passages for a brief moment to go get life support and-

"trapped in a narrow corridor with nullifiers running at a dead sprint from both sides." happens. (sadface)

I probably should really only use Valkyr for Grineer missions, since the Grineer don't have Nullifiers, Scrumbas or Ancient Disruptors.

Corpus are always botherful for Valkyr, either for hysteria or warcry, so yeah. She can still fare quite well though.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Corpus are always bothersome for Valkyr, either for hysteria or warcry, so yeah. She can still fare quite well though.

Yeah, I agree!

I had lots of fun playing yesterday's Sortie 3 - Survival.

I was in a pug where competent squad members were quick to pop nullifier bubbles with stuff like Quanta Vandal or Soma Prime.

I was pretty much free to wreak havoc and rez people. :D

Edited by NativeKiller

1 hour ago, NativeKiller said:

Yeah, I agree!

I had lots of fun playing yesterday's Sortie 3 - Survival.

I was in a pug where competent squad members were quick to pop nullifier bubbles with stuff like Quanta Vandal or Soma Prime.

I was pretty much free to wreak havoc and rez people. :D

I love it when people actually think about poping nullyfier bubbles and bring weapons for it, so I don't feel alone in caring about that :3