Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

How do you know that?

He/she has been banned for over a year. The redo of the website made people that were banned accessible.

Take for example a guy who started to stalk me. BecomeLikeWater. After he got wind he could come back after the redo, he changed his name. He now pops in every now and then.

This is the tale of the first time Me and my two dorm mates ,Loki and Nekros (all of us mastery 2) went on your very first T3 which happened to be an exterminate.

after getting rekt in the first time, we were determined to finish it, so loki set up a hotspot on his room and we beat our first t3 ext and it only took us about 40 mins.

so in our second run, after using up all our collective ammo on the first 4 or 5 enemies,

we all made a brilliant team plan that enabled us to achieve victory.

here is said master plan in crude drawings

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Just now, n00b_m0m0 said:

This is the tale of the first time Me and my two dorm mates ,Loki and Nekros (all of us mastery 2) went on your very first T3 which happened to be an exterminate.

after getting rekt in the first time but we were determined so loki set up a hotspot on his room and we beat our first t3 ext and it only took us about 40 mins.

Hide contents

so in our second run, after using up all our collective ammo on the first 4 or 5 enemies,

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

that must have been fun

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

oh really now?

yeah,I invested a lotta time in the mission and my the other 2 were there too and we felt a great sense of achievement, thought we'd done it ,saved the origin system,that was it. And later went out for pizza.

well there was that other time loki got absolutely abused by the stalker, but i think only nekros and I got some enjoyment outa it 

yeah,I invested a lotta time in the mission and my the other 2 were there too and we felt a great sense of achievement, thought we'd done it ,saved the origin system,that was it. And later went out for pizza.

well there was that other time loki got absolutely abused by the stalker, but i think only nekros and I got some enjoyment outa it 

hm, i wonder what would happen if you went on a T4 void 

T4? you mean now?

cause back then there werent any T4s

so T3 was the highest.

Thats the thing now

Im kinda adept enough at warfame now to not have much mishaps happen to me and so it's like i've gained skill at the expense of the fun of being lame with other equally as lame as you.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

T4? you mean now?

cause back then there werent any T4s

so T3 was the highest.

Thats the thing now

Im kinda adept enough at warfame now to not have much mishaps happen to me and so it's like i've gained skill at the expense of the fun of being lame with other equally as lame as you.

current T4 void missions is where a special boss spawns (the highest lvl nodes in the void)

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

current T4 void missions is where a special boss spawns (the highest lvl nodes in the void)

oh damn

I sure hope it's not someone in a flowersuit who now gives long &#! Jehovah's witness esque speeches

he used to be so much more fun when you could mind control him and stand on his head while he zapped enemies for you 

oh damn

I sure hope it's not someone in a flowersuit who now gives long &#! Jehovah's witness esque speeches

Hide contents

he used to be so much more fun when you could mind control him and stand on his head while he zapped enemies for you 

nah, it's a lovely guy

2 hours ago, n00b_m0m0 said:

after getting rekt in the first time, we were determined to finish it, so loki set up a hotspot on his room and we beat our first t3 ext and it only took us about 40 mins.

Hide contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

lol

6 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

what  rivens ya got?

2 Paris, 1 Supra, 1 Braton from Sorties.

Bought 1 God-tier and 3 reroll fodder Simulor rivens.

Rerolled the 3 Simulor rivens over and over again.

...You get the picture.

Edited by NativeKiller