Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

I used to be very, very, VERY, VERY into Excalibur, therefore I didn't give much attention to other frames, Rhino included.

I believe that I practically almost only played as Excalibur until I was MR 10 or so.

So...I'm better off gifting you an Excal skin over the Rhino one.

Just now, Snyphurr said:

It's what my Muay Thai teacher says.

"Suffer a lot now, so you won't keep suffering later..."

Or something like that.

Sounds legit.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Over here, you aren't allowed to make customers bleed. 

Technically he isn't but eh.

No one really cares.

Besides, you're going to learn how to defend yourself and possibly, take someone's life if needed.

Best way to learn is by being put in a "real" situation.

Just now, Snyphurr said:

No one really cares.

Besides, you're going to learn how to defend yourself and possibly, take someone's life if needed.

I agree.  Only one place where I practiced Tae Kwon Do allowed us to spare with each other, everywhere else had a firm no contact rule for some reason. 

Just now, Snyphurr said:

No one really cares.

Hopefully, where you live at doesn't have firearms being tossed around like candy.

IIRC, Fists <<<<<<< Knives <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Guns

...I don't like violence in real-life though, so yeah. :3

Just now, NativeKiller said:

Hopefully, where you live at doesn't have firearms being tossed around like candy.

IIRC, Fists <<<<<<< Knives <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Guns

...I don't like violence in real-life though, so yeah. :3

I'm not a fan of violence, I always wind up puking after I hit someone, but I refuse to rely on a gun, knife or taser.  

Can you imagine having it taken away from you and then your assailant(s) using your own weapon on you?  That's just...wrong.

Just now, Noamuth said:

I agree.  Only one place where I practiced Tae Kwon Do allowed us to spare with each other, everywhere else had a firm no contact rule for some reason. 

You see, Brazil is a very violent place.

Nowadays it ain't uncommon to see people carrying balisongs or other kinds of blades around.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm not a fan of violence, I always wind up puking after I hit someone, but I refuse to rely on a gun, knife or taser.  

Can you imagine having it taken away from you and then your assailant(s) using your own weapon on you?  That's just...wrong.

If your attacker is able to take and turn your weapon on you, you're probably not supposed to be using it.

I like asking people a question.

It is : Imagine you're walking alone in a slum at midnight, returning from home.

You get jumped, that person can do whatever they want to you,  but you know you can defend yourself, if you stay calm.

What do you choose : A big human rights text from Facebook, or a fully loaded M1911?

Edited by Snyphurr