Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I've been like that for about a year now except I also get random shivers.

My runny nose is the cause of sinusitis so I have no idea how to get rid it. It's been years as far as I can remember :'( *sneeze*

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

nausea train?

Ayyy itsa like a train trying to escape my throat.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Did you go see a doctor/medic/whatever?

Urgh idk, I feel that my sinusitis is the cause of this. The only permanent solution is surgically remove what's causing it and I don't have the money for it yet :<

I heard someone visiting a chinese acupuncture place and having a LONG effin needle thrusted into somewhere in his nose... several times.

He said that great oozes of pus rushed out of his nose and things got a lot better if not almost completely taken care of.

...It would be nice if such a place was nearby where you lived, it could take care of your problems relatively cheaply IIRC.

EDITED: I heard all the pus that came out were enough to fill a small bottle for one of those drinking yogurt, roughly about the size of my thumb... if you know what I mean.

Edited by NativeKiller

Just now, NativeKiller said:

I heard someone visiting a chinese acupuncture place and had a LONG effin needle thrusted into somewhere in his nose... several times.

He said that great oozes of pus rushed out of his nose and things got a lot better if not almost completely taken care of.

...It would be nice if such a place was nearby where you lived, it could take care of your problems relatively cheaply IIRC.

Sounds painful though.

12 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I heard someone visiting a chinese acupuncture place and having a LONG effin needle thrusted into somewhere in his nose... several times.

EDITED: I heard all the pus that came out were enough to fill a small bottle for one of those drinking yogurt, roughly about the size of my thumb... if you know what I mean.

Hmm I'm Chinese myself so it wouldn't hard to find those around me.

But I need to get myself properly diagnose >.> Until this day I'm not exactly sure what triggers this stinking nose to flush out mucus like an open tap.

48 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I am 99% sure that all of the ooze is the liquid keeping his brain from smashing into his skull he makes a sudden stop or sudden movement...or anything that would cause the brain to move.

or its his brain that has liquidated due to a needle ramming into it...

Edited by BrownStalin

1 hour ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

My runny nose is the cause of sinusitis so I have no idea how to get rid it. It's been years as far as I can remember :'( *sneeze*

Ayyy itsa like a train trying to escape my throat.

Urgh idk, I feel that my sinusitis is the cause of this. The only permanent solution is surgically remove what's causing it and I don't have the money for it yet :<

Aww :c

Get better soon

19 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I am 99% sure that all of the ooze is the liquid keeping his brain from smashing into his skull he makes a sudden stop or sudden movement...or anything that would cause the brain to move.

or its his brain that has liquidated due to a needle ramming into it...

*shrugs*

He had that done to him about a dozen years earlier, and he is still living and kicking lively.

He also said it got much easier to breathe after he had the needle rammed into his nose, so I guess he is satisfied with what happened.