The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

What's going on in here? I thought I heard a ruckus.

A community moderator I have never seen before.

Not sure if just never in general discussion. Or just never in off topic. Or new.

Either way. Hai.

And we are just being off topic. In off topic.

Yup. Finished it yesterday. Sacrificed the Council and blew up Sovereign.
And I still punched Saren in his indoctrinated weasel face.

Oh, and I am currently playing Mass Effect 2. I'm somewhat unhappy that you can't land on every planet and take the Mako, though. Rubber APCs are fun.

Yup. Finished it yesterday. Sacrificed the Council and blew up Sovereign.

And I still punched Saren in his indoctrinated weasel face.

Oh, and I am currently playing Mass Effect 2. I'm somewhat unhappy that you can't land on every planet and take the Mako, though. Rubber APCs are fun.

Dude, rubber APCs?

That thing was lighter than air, I swear, taking it up a 90 degree cliff while taking out bandits, that's where it's at.

ME2's hovering replacement brought a tear of sadness to my eye... Until it told me that I was slaughtering harmless herbivores, then I made it my mission to kill them ALL.

Dude, rubber APCs?

That thing was lighter than air, I swear, taking it up a 90 degree cliff while taking out bandits, that's where it's at.

ME2's hovering replacement brought a tear of sadness to my eye... Until it told me that I was slaughtering harmless herbivores, then I made it my mission to kill them ALL.

Ah yes, the defiance of Physics on sharp inclines. The Mako was a bloody mountain goat. Must be Mass Effect technology in the wheels.