The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

you resort to things that are not there every time you cant acually form a comeback either that or you have an attention span of a goldfish you can't call yourself famous when almost no one knows you not to mention that the small group that does know you hate you and are only in the forum here go outside of here and you are even less popular than you think you are

Edited by Sasoka

Love the update on Ash, especially the change to his Teleport ability. But all I asked for was to make smokescreen an ability that turns your allies and yourself invisible if they are in the radius of the smoke. Why DE, WHY?!!!

.....Eh, still better than nothing.

Love the update on Ash, especially the change to his Teleport ability. But all I asked for was to make smokescreen an ability that turns your allies and yourself invisible if they are in the radius of the smoke. Why DE, WHY?!!!

.....Eh, still better than nothing.

i agree, now im curious what they gonna do about Nova, "personally i want mp dead" Edited by Aeon66

The in-game community varies based on the chat you're using and the clan/alliance you're in. I'd say my community in-game is great.

In-forums are always iffy, they're all touchy. Mostly due to this dev (poke poke) actually listening, all the potential this game has is subjective to each customer and everyone sees this game going somewhere different. The only people you see truly ranting is the vocal minority.

Love zhe balance changes, await more to come.

Edited by un1337ninj4

The in-game community varies based on the chat you're using and the clan/alliance you're in. I'd say my community in-game is great.

In-forums are always iffy, they're all touchy. Mostly due to this dev (poke poke) actually listening, all the potential this game has is subjective to each customer and everyone sees this game going somewhere different. The only people you see truly ranting is the vocal minority.

Love zhe balance changes, await more to come.

Yes, those balance changes were truly needed despite the outcry from the community.