The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You guys want anything else? Y'know, like coffee...water...some tea maybe?

Have you ever tried White Rose and Mint tea?

..... Wait a second, did you just throw us in a loop? Could have sworn you mentioned tea like 50 pages ago and also stated you found mint rather meh.... Or was that another topic?

I claim right of birthday to hearby end this thread and declare myself winner. GG thx start a new thread any time.

We don't know your timezone, thus your argument is invalid.

Present the hours, and I will leave for 24 hours starting within a 24 hour span of time within the day.

Have you ever tried White Rose and Mint tea?

..... Wait a second, did you just throw us in a loop? Could have sworn you mentioned tea like 50 pages ago and also stated you found mint rather meh.... Or was that another topic?

Well...now you've confused me. And I said tea not because I like it, but because it's a pretty widely accepted dink.

I like lemon iced tea.

iqgexe.gif

A lot of people seem to think that centrifugal force doesn't exist. It does exist, but it's what's known as a fictitious force. A fictitious force is one which arises due to an accelerating reference frame.

That is, from the reference frame of an object spinning, there's a force pulling the object towards its center. From a stationary frame observing the spinning, however, this force does not appear.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255923-de-please-please-do-not-do-business-with-perfect-world/

If this happense I'm not going to be here anymore. Until then I MUST find a person badass enough with Kickstarter to FUND AGAINST THIS.

Here ya go.

https://www.change.org/petitions/digital-extremes-ltd-not-to-sellout-to-perfect-world-entertainment

Imagine all the same weapons, in lockboxes ruled by RNG, certain premium weapons that are pay only that completely outclass even the Soma, 3 days to craft a weapon, longer for a frame. Intended extended dilution of drop/mod tables but access via plat, paying for Kubrow feed and the Kubrow you get in-game is S#&$ compared to the one you pay for.

These are all things I have seen while playing Neverwinter. Everything in here has proven itself to be common practices within PW games.

Did I mention XP scaling and more based on monthly premium subs?

Imagine all the same weapons, in lockboxes ruled by RNG, certain premium weapons that are pay only that completely outclass even the Soma, 3 days to craft a weapon, longer for a frame. Intended extended dilution of drop/mod tables but access via plat, paying for Kubrow feed and the Kubrow you get in-game is S#&$ compared to the one you pay for.

These are all things I have seen while playing Neverwinter. Everything in here has proven itself to be common practices within PW games.

Did I mention XP scaling and more based on monthly premium subs?

Oh S%*$ we are boned if they come into warframe.