The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

In this time, for however short or long that time becomes, there will always be new challengers, with their ever so increasing prospering desire, to make an attempt to claim and retract, said position, from my grasp, where I have set it truly, as if to be in stone, and that stone will never break, nor will it crumble, making my hold pure, making my hold secure; the weak will perish as my plight is a strong one, and with such strength, it shall not be ignored, by any man, be him friendly or foe, for he is foe here, as he threatens the very susceptible youth of my sanity.

If questions arise, ones not of importance, they shall go unanswered, unheeded, uncalled upon as such focus must be put full-fledged-ly into an effort, the undying effort, for however long that undying effort needs to live, into the position, as so stated, so desired, and so challenged by so many, so that I may, that I must, with the inevitable ability I will return to myself, be able to call me last.

Oh dear, more people chasing after a flame that they will never catch.

qlGLGXO.png?1

Seriously though, can we please, please, please, for the love of everything, stop saying "I am going to win" ? The humor has worn off.

Edited by Reliant213

The fight never ceases, never dwindles, the flame of light just ahead, must be grasped, tightly, exasperated to its death, to where I can hold the charred remains with finality, a finality deemed ever so impossible, ever so useless, but ever so desired, in its own realm, in its own love, to where it can be enjoyed by the one, the one who clasps it with the intensity deemed appropriate, to where he can rightfully say he is last.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

The challengers desire this intensity, my intensity, my wish of fulfillment, of a closing, to where such an event can end, with good faith, which is however endangered by their desires, unacceptable, unending, to where the point my vigilant duty will carry me far, carry me true, and bring me to the position, where my clasp is greatest, where it is accepted, and I can be called last.

Nonsense, incomprehensible nonsense, directed to my claim, to try and attract it, wishfully, but with inability, an incoherence to what it desires, as they've only desired it for themselves, in such a way that my grasp can not be lifted, nor removed, nor twisted, nor relinquished, but instead is held firm, tightly, with constricting ability, remaining my title be true.