The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Don't mind me, just organizing my rantings from about 20 pages back.

Warning: Long, confusing, Lots of maybe run-on sentences.

I do believe, despite all my intentions, for good or bad, my effort will be lay waste to by the people here, in their ever desiring notion, that they will, in fact, be last.

And in such event, be it proper or terrible, someone attempts to lay claim to this position, it will be my duty, solely, may that mean my vigilancy, to lay waste to the people's prospering desires; and in doing so, make me nigh on head of this such position, and be last.

In this time, for however short or long that time becomes, there will always be new challengers, with their ever so increasing prospering desire, to make an attempt to claim and retract, said position, from my grasp, where I have set it truly, as if to be in stone, and that stone will never break, nor will it crumble, making my hold pure, making my hold secure; the weak will perish as my plight is a strong one, and with such strength, it shall not be ignored, by any man, be him friendly or foe, for he is foe here, as he threatens the very susceptible youth of my sanity.

If questions arise, ones not of importance, they shall go unanswered, unheeded, uncalled upon as such focus must be put full-fledged-ly into an effort, the undying effort, for however long that undying effort needs to live, into the position, as so stated, so desired, and so challenged by so many, so that I may, that I must, with the inevitable ability I will return to myself, be able to call me last.

The fight never ceases, never dwindles, the flame of light just ahead, must be grasped, tightly, exasperated to its death, to where I can hold the charred remains with finality, a finality deemed ever so impossible, ever so useless, but ever so desired, in its own realm, in its own love, to where it can be enjoyed by the one, the one who clasps it with the intensity deemed appropriate, to where he can rightfully say he is last.

The challengers desire this intensity, my intensity, my wish of fulfillment, of a closing, to where such an event can end, with good faith, which is however endangered by their desires, unacceptable, unending, to where the point my vigilant duty will carry me far, carry me true, and bring me to the position, where my clasp is greatest, where it is accepted, and I can be called last.

Nonsense, incomprehensible nonsense, directed to my claim, to try and attract it, wishfully, but with inability, an incoherence to what it desires, as they've only desired it for themselves, in such a way that my grasp can not be lifted, nor removed, nor twisted, nor relinquished, but instead is held firm, tightly, with constricting ability, remaining my title be true.

Wisdom, they claim, facts, they claim, all useless, all undesired, all unyielding, as my beacon is strong, burning with such intensity that desire can not be told apart from coherence, everything remains true, remains situated, and I bear it ever so delicately, and with strong determination, to claim it theirs is equal to blasphemy of love, as this love can not be changed, or turned against me, for I have won it, and it won me.

Duty to abide to that love, though that love isn't physical, nor is it traditional, it is an affection, surely, is not lost, it's duty to win, reason to spare, impossible to ignore such entrapments, as these only wane, wane on the mind, fill it deep with doubt, transporting it roughly to an edge of insanity, be it this insanity forsaken and unclean in the youth, shall it be wiped clean from the face, given to no man but such that mean with a desire stronger, and a desire purer, to be last.

Men-Never-Grow-Up-Meme.jpg

^Me                                                                      ^Bungie and DE                                               

I'm very sad now....

I @(*()$ LOVE DE, and this game... But I cannot get this horrible taste out of my mouth after playing this post Destiny Beta 1500 hours and counting but the only thing keeping me logged in now is that lovely Kubrow....

I hope it gets to pc through i need a new one.

There is a rumor going around that it may but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I guess I win.......... for now.

I always win.

there is no winning in this thread, only a futile attempt

gotta love this word ..futile..

Normally these threads need an end date, e.g. 30 days after the last post, you request a mod to autolock it. Then you can actually have a winner. With no end condition, if even 3 years goes by, anyone can reply and there would still be no winner. So the win condition of this thread is false. The only way it would be true is if one day, everyone looks at the last post, nods silently at the winner, and doesn't post a reply.

This is a common game on forums, but the more fun ones have some form of an ending condition. Without one, it's just spam (which may also be okay but then just call it spam).

Edit: Of course, the other way you could have a winner is if the thread breaks enough rules that a mod locks it. But I don't promote that activity. ;)

Edited by gell

I hope it gets to pc through i need a new one.

there is no winning in this thread, only a futile attempt

gotta love this word ..futile..

any ember-attack is futile against my vauban, did you ever try to enter a vortex and leave it? its funny to watch when they try.... and then get de-materialized.

Edited by Leetium