The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Lies!

The true answer is 'unmeasured'. It may be very well possible that there is a limit. ;)

People will spend their whole lives trying to find that limit. It's only when an opposing force acts on that person that they consider infinite to be the answer.

OR a person can just accept the fact that infinite is real and move on.

Edited by Postal_pat

Essentially infinite. We may never know. And don't forget it's expanding forever.

We actually cannot 100% prove that the Universe is still expanding or not.

Many believe it's retracting right now, although I am unsure of the evidence.

Lies!

The true answer is 'unmeasured'. It may be very well possible that there is a limit. ;)

But what is outside the limit? Nothing?... Or something?

Whatever the answer is, it is likely we will never know, which is immensely unfortunate.

Seeing as nobody has answered quite a while, I take it upon myself to start a new topic!

Has anyone here ever realized how evil we are?

We slaughter thousands of soldiers seemingly at random, and enjoy it to some degree.

We heartlessly separate families, and create widows all under the guise of peace and balance.

We've crossed the M.E.H, and delved into Lovecraftian evils.

Just food for thought.

Seeing as nobody has answered quite a while, I take it upon myself to start a new topic!

We slaughter thousands of soldiers seemingly at random, and enjoy it to some degree.

We heartlessly separate families, and create widows all under the guise of peace and balance.

Just food for thought.

At least we get to test out the shiny weapons... o3o

Just food for thought.

Yeah we are basically crusaders.

1052944d1366330758-recovering-wus-get-to

Though to be fair we are the only ones that have the technology to stop the war. As all three opposing races want to take over the solar system we are the only thing to stop them but this drags out the war until the races can reach an agreement mainly between corpus and grineer.

Just food for thought.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Because of the way the game operates, the Tenno are essentially mercenaries; selecting missions/jobs with the highest bidder and thinning down populations when they step over a line. We get paid with rewards after. 

Due to the lack of any activity, I claim this land as my own.

I now own all of you.

Merry Christmas.

I usurp your throne, BEGONE!!

monty-python-french-knight-o.gif