The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I love Payday and Payday 2.

But now that I know Old Hoxton is coming back as a playable character I refuse to play until he is added. Yay for Crimefest.

Why?

I play because Payday 2 is pretty fun.

Although, I am hyped for Old Hox.

Even though I haven't played the first game, I think I have a strange liking for British/English sounding people.

Does anyone here know anything about guns?

I wish to speak with people who know guns.

Because at the hunting store I went to, I had to explain to five different people about how a Desert Eagle is not a big 1911.

Whaaaat?

Really?

I mean, I know people can be uninformed about guns, but seriously?

Whaaaat?

Really?

I mean, I know people can be uninformed about guns, but seriously?

Yep.

I tried to explain that the Deagle is more akin to an AR, but they were all like "An AR is a rifle not a pistol!".

Even after I showed them the basic AR gas system and a Deagle gas system they still thought the Deagle was a big 1911.

I hate these kinds of people.

Yep.

I tried to explain that the Deagle is more akin to an AR, but they were all like "An AR is a rifle not a pistol!".

Even after I showed them the basic AR gas system and a Deagle gas system they still thought the Deagle was a big 1911.

I hate these kinds of people.

Eugh.

I don't know that much about guns, but really?

They're even a different caliber!

I didn't know about the gas system, but even then, that just reinforces that not all handguns are the same.

Eugh.

I don't know that much about guns, but really?

They're even a different caliber!

I didn't know about the gas system, but even then, that just reinforces that not all handguns are the same.

Guns are my life, literally.

I can get that some people may not know much about guns, but stuff like that is crazy.

I remember when my mom got her first revolver, she was concerned about a bullet being in the chamber when there wasn't supposed to be one, and I remember the talk I had with her.

You are completely correct about how all handguns aren't the same.  They may be similar, but they all have unique aspects to them (except 1911s), especially the .50 Beowulf pistol that I use for open carry.  The thing just deters muggers.

Guns are my life, literally.

I can get that some people may not know much about guns, but stuff like that is crazy.

I remember when my mom got her first revolver, she was concerned about a bullet being in the chamber when there wasn't supposed to be one, and I remember the talk I had with her.

You are completely correct about how all handguns aren't the same.  They may be similar, but they all have unique aspects to them (except 1911s), especially the .50 Beowulf pistol that I use for open carry.  The thing just deters muggers.

I really don't know much, although there are a few things I know.

Any thing above the number 40 caliber wise is probably too big for legal civ carry.

And I pretty much know how guns actually work.

Any thing above the number 40 caliber wise is probably too big for legal civ carry.

I've never seen any law that says I can't carry a .50 caliber handgun.

I've even asked the ATF, and they said it should be fine as long as I had a carry permit.

Unless the ATF lied to me, which is possible as they are a funny bunch, I'm golden.

I've never seen any law that says I can't carry a .50 caliber handgun.

I've even asked the ATF, and they said it should be fine as long as I had a carry permit.

Unless the ATF lied to me, which is possible as they are a funny bunch, I'm golden.

Well, like I said, don't know too much.

I'm thinking more of large scale handguns.

And of course, by 50. cal, everyone usually wanders to the Barrett.

IMO, I think it's silly to open carry, concealed is better. But that's just me.

I prefer open carry because it flat out deters muggers.

Someone might mug you if they can't see your firearm, and because your firearm is in your pocket or shirt, you can't reach it while they hold you at knife/gunpoint.  If you open carry, and they still mug you, you can easily reach it.

And of course, by 50. cal, everyone usually wanders to the Barrett.

Unfortunately that is the case with .50 caliber firearms.

Does anyone still remember me? It's been a while.

Everyone does. ^-^

You're missing out on a ton of fun.

Aye, however for whatever reason I enjoy a smaller caliber in a palm-sized package. I still keep the Shotty close, but there's something to adore about the little ones.

Edited by Un1337ninj4