The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Guns are cool in video games and all; they are fun to fantasise about. I can't recall even being seeing one in real life. Gun policies.

I do have some realistic replicas, for filming and stuff.

Guns are cool in general, they are extremely interesting tools to study.

Some, like the Chiappa Rhino are extremely intricate in their design, but others like the Mosin Nagant only have a few moving parts.

You also are missing out on a ton of fun.

Guns are cool in general, they are extremely interesting tools to study.

Some, like the Chiappa Rhino are extremely intricate in their design, but others like the Mosin Nagant only have a few moving parts.

You also are missing out on a ton of fun.

Which ultimately still suggests that they are fun theoretically. Also firing them. That's fun too.

Come to think of it, I was at a firing range once. I fired a sort of hunting rifle, though I never really asked what it was called. My aim wasn't as good as I had hoped.

And don't you worry, a certain brother of mine does his best to convince me how I'm missing out.

You're missing out on a ton of fun.

sadly yes, guns are fun and gives a nice feel everytime one pull the trigger. I have only used a low caliber rifle at a firing rang(saloon rifle or whatever its called) and i loved it but in my country its really hard to aquire a gun and its forbidden to have them in public. Also if i want one i have to explain them what im going to use it for and such..

KILL HIM

By0S2XZ.jpg

Oh jesus it appears 613 has a body now.

"OHOHOH NO. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE GO THAT FAR WITH THAT."

Denying the new looks already.

"I imagine myself as the demonic lord of the world that these mere mortals have no idea I am actually ruling all of them at once. So fools continue to be fools while I still want you to die but at the same time I don't. Screw you."

Geez I think I found out how to press your buttons......HEY EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF HOW 613 LOOKS!

Oh jesus it appears 613 has a body now.

"OHOHOH NO. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE GO THAT FAR WITH THAT."

Denying the new looks already.

"I imagine myself as the demonic lord of the world that these mere mortals have no idea I am actually ruling all of them at once. So fools continue to be fools while I still want you to die but at the same time I don't. Screw you."

Geez I think I found out how to press your buttons......HEY EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF HOW 613 LOOKS!

613?