The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You only live as many times as it takes for you to finally get bored of this and even then you don't stop.

YOLAMTAITFYTFGBOTAETYDS.

Somehow I don't see that catching on.

I live as long as I desire and aspire to do great things in my life.

ILALAIDAATDGTINML

How does that NIDAA* catch on?

*Never In Days At All

Call me 'Trend Setter'.

With how fast some of those responses came in you'd think this was a chat room and not a forum.  You crazy people and your page refreshing.  I now retire to the gif thread.  Keep more craziness coming and I might take a liking to this thread.

I feel that you guys are all up partying while I'm asleep. What are your timezones? I think they might be very different from mine...

So I read through what I missed. Sappy emotional talk and laxatives, mostly. I can probably accept this loss.

With how fast some of those responses came in you'd think this was a chat room and not a forum.  You crazy people and your page refreshing.  I now retire to the gif thread.  Keep more craziness coming and I might take a liking to this thread.

We'll be waiting. Watching.

?sdrawkacb gniog llitS

.ti gniod llits os ,derob llitS

I feel that you guys are all up partying while I'm asleep. What are your timezones? I think they might be very different from mine...

So I read through what I missed. Sappy emotional talk and laxatives, mostly. I can probably accept this loss.

.aisA tsaehtuoS ,eropagniS ni evil I ,8+TMG si enozemit yM .dessim I taht segap ynam oot era ereht fi dne eht ot piks yllausu I

?he looC .daeha yad eno si enozemit nwo ym ecnis erutuf eht morf uoy ot gnikaeps m'I neht saciremA eht ni er'uoy fi ,yllacinhceT