The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Sooo, any thoughts on syndicates and how disappointingly grindy it is?

i dont im even gonna lift a finger for them, also i find all their specters unusefull and unneccesary, they are just for lulz.

the restores are also not worth it as dojo version can be massed produced and spammed easily.

The T IV keys are easy enough to get so theirs is not worth the grind

The frame mods are actually quite good but some of the weapon mods is just a waste

This is just my opinion on it,also its too much grind

Just wanna bump up my opinion. I'd really like to know.

I want to max out the Red Veil Syndicate with the least amount of precussions. One suggestion give to me was to raise two allies evenly that aren't Veil and Meridian, which should negatively cap out only one of either Veil or Meridian, then you can raise the dropped one to max to maximize its bonus to the other. That should minimize the amount of penalties you take to the remaining two syndicates while also wasting the least amount of experiencing.

But I've also learnt that if we switch sides, not only will the rep levels go down but the points earned will too. Sounds a bit counter-productive, does anyone have a wider opinion of this?

Edited by EagleScoutman

You can max Veil, then New Loka and Perrin Sequence, and eventually have these three maxed.

However, at that point you'll probably have a REALLY hard time ranking up the remaining three.

I'm doing the opposite: going with Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis and Steel Meridian.

I do kinda want to support New Loka, though.

In time, perhaps.