The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

How many people here own the clan they are in?

I own mine. Cheap people in it. They are at least dedicated.

A Clan Divided

Named it that way because the co-founder and myself constantly *@##$ to each other. We have know each other for years.

Speaking of which...she owes me money again...back to the street corner for her it seems...

I know I haven't been very active lately for the past....well, months but ever since update 15.5 hit yesterday I feel like I should rant about it in this thread.

*Ahem* DE has F#@% up so many times that it seems like a norm for them now! It's almost every update that I get SOOOOO hyped for just b!$#% smacks me hard right across my face just because of one or two MAJOR FLAWS! Now I have to spend over multiple hours of missions just to get a warframe where I could spend that same amount of time to farm for a bunch of other frames and actually succeed! Players shouldn't have to wait for some random infested invasion mission that rewards us with only ONE mutalist nav coordinate where we'll need 3 to build ONE KEY that could only be used ONE TIME! Then we have to repeat that process over and over until we can get all the 3 parts to build Mesa which is ALL IN RNG's HANDS!!!

You should spend more time in the threadnaught, we have everything you could ever want, and madness. Especially madness. And Especially cookies.

Locking the locker of thread locks so nobody can lock the unlocked locker to lock the unlocked thread.

Is this a logic puzzle?

Maybe it's a lockgic puzzle.

I will crack your lock! 

Now let's see. If I lock the locker of thread locks, then he can't lock the unlocked locker to lock the unlocked thread, thus keeping the unlocked thread from being locked by the lock of thread locks.  But what if the unlocked locker with the unlocked thread is within a locked locker and we need the locker of thread locks to unlock the lock to gain access to the unlocked thread inside the unlocked locker.

The answer is rock.  

No.

It's a technicality.

DAMN YOU TECHNICALITIES!!!

THEY STRIKE AGAIN 

I want to cry.... After 9 months of holding a G3 mark I finally see them... but instead of attacking me they instantly blew up the pod just to screw with me and mission failed.... Mark consumed... I'll see them again in the next year sometime...

I have only seen them 3 times. 1st not a clue who or what they were (I don't read update notes), dead in ~.0002 seconds. 2nd time an idiot in the squad said it was the stalker, I am deaf...so...flickering lights back then was the only warning for them(with all the spawning bugs), so we back up in a small corridor so 2 others can wack him with OP galatines, dead in ~3 seconds...turned out it was my mark...Thanks DE for fixing the pre-G3 alerting. 3rd time me and a booben and a tatered braton prime I was leveling with a new duration+range saryn build. Brakk receiver dropped.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

I have only seen them 3 times. 1st not a clue who or what they were (I don't read update notes), dead in ~.0002 seconds. 2nd time an idiot in the squad said it was the stalker, I am deaf...so...flickering lights back then was the only warning for them(with all the spawning bugs), so we back up in a small corridor so 2 others can wack him with OP galatines, dead in ~3 seconds...turned out it was my mark...Thanks DE for fixing the pre-G3 alerting. 3rd time me and a booben and a tatered braton prime I was leveling with a new duration+range saryn build. Brakk receiver dropped.

That was my first time ever seeing them

I met the G3 yesterday, and got killed. I still have no idea how to fight them because I meet them so rarely.

Also met the Stalker yesterday as well, four freaking times. Dropped Dreads like no tomorrow, and a Blind Justice. Stingy bastard couldn't cough up a Sigil... *rackimfrackkim...*

I met the G3 yesterday, and got killed. I still have no idea how to fight them because I meet them so rarely.

Also met the Stalker yesterday as well, four freaking times. Dropped Dreads like no tomorrow, and a Blind Justice. Stingy bastard couldn't cough up a Sigil... *rackimfrackkim...*

The Gumdrop Three are just punching bags.

Just light 'em up and they'll drop.

I've killed them like 10 times now.

The Gumdrop Three are just punching bags.

Just light 'em up and they'll drop.

I've killed them like 10 times now.

I tried shooting them, but shooting them feels like they're built the same as Ruk with only one weak spot. Pretty vexing, since my Latron Prime was pretty souped up against level 30+ enemies and yet couldn't take one of them out.

I tried shooting them, but shooting them feels like they're built the same as Ruk with only one weak spot. Pretty vexing, since my Latron Prime was pretty souped up against level 30+ enemies and yet couldn't take one of them out.

They don't have any weak spot, the same as any normal mob.

Your Latron Prime was having difficulties?

My Lex Prime has been more than enough to take them out on numerous occasions.

What planet were you on?

G3 are susceptible to Blinding abilities like Radial Blind and Mirages Disco Ball of Death, M. Prime and Rhino Stomp.  Those are from personal experience, but sadly not that recent. : /

My Soma can take them out easy peasy, but my Mag has a hard time standing up against 1 vs. 2 odds.

They don't have any weak spot, the same as any normal mob.

Your Latron Prime was having difficulties?

My Lex Prime has been more than enough to take them out on numerous occasions.

What planet were you on?

It was during a red veil survival mission. I forgot the planet though the enemies were all level 30 and above from the get-go.