The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I don't think it can happen without them removing Justice.

The stat gives you a health boost, and if you're downed that induces a self revive.

Blessing and Broberon's heal used to pick you up if you were downed and they fixed that.

I wouldn't expect the Syndicate weapon heals to be self reviving for too much longer, especially when people start complaining WOW SYNDICATE WEAPONS 2OP THEY CAN RES U.

Blessing and Broberon's heal used to pick you up if you were downed and they fixed that.

I wouldn't expect the Syndicate weapon heals to be self reviving for too much longer, especially when people start complaining WOW SYNDICATE WEAPONS 2OP THEY CAN RES U.

People never let anyone have fun...

Immortality is fun too guys...

But hey, at least they're integrating utility into the damage frames. Like Oberon. He became one of my favorite frames after his buff.

gotta love his forced radiation proc :3

I hope they leave the self revive from Truth and Justice weapons alone. It's nice and gives you a bit more reason to want them over their regular counterparts.

i hope this stays, as it is a really good property and its quite useful if one is getting swarmed and the others is unable to revive

gotta love his forced radiation proc :3

i hope this stays, as it is a really good property and its quite useful if one is getting swarmed and the others is unable to revive

Yeah. Earlier in a T4D, none of my teammates could revive me after I got shot out of my peacemaker, cause they were all swarmed. My Vaykor was there to save the day, though. Self-Revived me pretty damn quick.

You could always avoid being swarmed.

But will that help me defend against point-ed sticks?

Edited by Kaiczar

The fact that I can't choose my targets in Peacemaker is REALLY.

REALLY.

REALLY.

Stupid and annoying.

"Stop attacking the 50 damn moa's running around doing nothing and shoot the 50 damn techs that are shooting at you"

Wait, you don't become invincible while performing the ulti? That's a little disappointing.

You also cannot move, but you probably knew that.

I'd like it if you could at least walk with it on, not even run.

The ability to use your other abilities during Peacemaker would also be wonderful.

I usually just Shatter Shield before I use Peacemaker, and if I still go down, my Vaykor Marelok saves me.

Though I agree, we need to be able to move.

I usually just Shatter Shield before I use Peacemaker, and if I still go down, my Vaykor Marelok saves me.

Though I agree, we need to be able to move.

Why did DE even think that immobility was a good idea?

And WHY aren't closer enemies prioritized over enemies farther away?

People don't like being beaten to death by a Powerfist while they blast away at that row of snipers.

Why did DE even think that immobility was a good idea?

And WHY aren't closer enemies prioritized over enemies farther away?

People don't like being beaten to death by a Powerfist while they blast away at that row of snipers.

I ask very similar questions about all her powers. 

Why is her only gunslinging power a single target overkill?

Why is she providing team support?

Why does her team support suck?

Why does she have a super tanking skill?

Why does she make Oberon's initial rendition look like the one that was more thematically correct? 

Since when did Gunslingers care about deflecting bullets, why isn't she more busy finding ways to shoot more enemies with her own bullets? 

I ask very similar questions about all her powers. 

Why is her only gunslinging power a single target overkill?

Why is she providing team support?

Why does her team support suck?

Why does she have a super tanking skill?

Why does she make Oberon's initial rendition look like the one that was more thematically correct? 

Since when did Gunslingers care about deflecting bullets, why isn't she more busy finding ways to shoot more enemies with her own bullets? 

I think ALL of her abilities should have included her guns in some way, like Limbo and his hat.

And that's not even speaking about her actual powers.

I have to agree with you on this one.