Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Is infinity even? 

If not you might technicality your way out of that much even, 

Hmm.

Let me think...

Infinity never ends...

It's both, and none.

So, I can technicality my way out of this.

And I can't.

But, I will anyway.

Never.

Thank.

The.

Technicality.

In this situation, the technicality saved me from counting every possible even number.

It deserves to be thanked.

Your journal is most likely just filled with technicalities.

Not true!

It has notes and observations on the uses of technicalities, my thesis on the weaponization of technicalities, a few doodles, case studies on technicalities, satan's summoning ritual, a practical application of technicalities rules and guidelines section, UtariousxTechnicalities fanfiction, ideas for a catchy title to my work in progress book on technicalities, and a guide on the technical process to create a technicality. 

Not true!

It has notes and observations on the uses of technicalities, my thesis on the weaponization of technicalities, a few doodles, case studies on technicalities, satan's summoning ritual, a practical application of technicalities rules and guidelines section, UtariousxTechnicalities fanfiction, ideas for a catchy title to my work in progress book on technicalities, and a guide on the technical process to create a technicality. 

*grabs journal*

These secrets are mine!

MINE!

*Diabolical Laughter.gif*

*Diabolical Acting.gif*

How would this work?

Personification. I apply human like characteristics to Technicalities to make them appear to be this fantastical notion one can interact with on a deeper level than damning them at every turn.

It's riveting. 

And of course, what Sam just said too.

And I would have shared that book you know, just saying. I intended to go public with that research, especially the fanfiction. 

Personification. I apply human like characteristics to Technicalities to make them appear to be this fantastical notion one can interact with on a deeper level than damning them at every turn.

It's riveting. 

And of course, what Sam just said too.

And I would have shared that book you know, just saying. I intended to go public with that research, especially the fanfiction. 

So in other words.

Make technicalities a human of some sort and then have me sexual intercourse it.

I think I can live with this.

So in other words.

Make technicalities a human of some sort and then have me sexual intercourse it.

I think I can live with this.

Well I'm glad you're semi-alright with it. This means I can go on to develop the love triangle, adding Extenuating Circumstance in to the mix. 

What if humans were attracted to each other like bowerbirds? You'd have to build your own house to attract another person. But is that any different then what we already do?

Well, we don't build our own place anymore, we buy/rent it.  Supposedly it shows stability and maturity and...stuff.