Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I have every frame except Nova Prime. Which makes me sad.

You know what, because of your comment I'll start collecting all the frames.

Primes be damned, if a new one shows up I'll replace the original one with the Prime simple as that. Golden potatoes be damned too, they may be scarce but I'll just potato the Primes and use the originals for mastery.

Primes be damned, if a new one shows up I'll replace the original one with the Prime simple as that. Golden potatoes be damned too, they may be scarce but I'll just potato the Primes and use the originals for mastery.

Kind of what I'm doing.  I only keep the regular 'frames for build experimentation.

Kind of what I'm doing.  I only keep the regular 'frames for build experimentation.

I'll sell them the moment a Prime version is in my possession. Even if I've upgraded them with a potato. Except my Ash, he'll be side by side with Ash Prime cause I'm definitely getting that Prime Access.

For weapons, I'll evaluate Prime weapons stats first before getting them and deciding to sell the original away.

Thats what i have been doing all the time but i have a lot of golden potatoes for no use