The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Okay, soap operas have absolutely nothing on this topic.

Not sure if good thing or bad thing.

Mad God is mad. If I were Stalker Lotus Clannaught Prime would be a million bits of scrap and debris in space. Trust me, I know.

Yey.

I knew you could be trusted waifu.

He was captured by her for a time.

You'll never turn me against my waifu.

Who's to say the real Verdict isn't still tied up somewhere.

In the Sun.

If I were Stalker Lotus Clannaught Prime would be a million bits of scrap and debris in space. Trust me, I know.

Yeah.

Because you're Stalker Lotus.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

Are you kidding, you want me to touch that?! Why would I touch something so smooth, soft, wet with lubricate, and something that has such big opai's to ever make physical contact on my skin? You're sick Uterus!

They only way to defeat her is to beat her at her own game.

You have to dominatrix her.

They only way to defeat her is to beat her at her own game.

You have to dominatrix her.

That's almost suicide, as much as I would love to give her a dose of her own medicine, it's risky. I mean look at it it's hideous! Her long, flowing, flawless hair, her toxic perfume, dat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaass-umably perfect body........for a dominatrix! And don't forget about that cleavage, it's so deep we could possibly fit Clannaught prime into it. But if it means getting rid of her for good then....I'll do whatever it takes.

That's almost suicide, as much as I would love to give her a dose of her own medicine, it's risky. I mean look at it it's hideous! Her long, flowing, flawless hair, her toxic perfume, dat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaass-umably perfect body........for a dominatrix! And don't forget about that cleavage, it's so deep we could possibly fit Clannaught prime into it. But if it means getting rid of her for good then....I'll do whatever it takes.

You sound like your falling for her.

pls no lev me waifu ;~;